News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What was your reaction to BJ dying

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 11, 2011, 06:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

I know where he went. Redwall abbey, in Mossflower country.

I knew he was dead when I first started reading redwall, and It didn't matter to me. Until I finished the rogue crew,that is. At that moment, it hit me. Brian Jaqques was dead. I pretended to be okay for the day, and then cried all night. I hope that the fanfiction we write contulinues to please te fans of te series as e did.

Rest in peace, Brian. Rest in peace.

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 21, 2019, 03:12:10 AM
I know where he went. Redwall abbey, in Mossflower country.

I knew he was dead when I first started reading redwall, and It didn't matter to me. Until I finished the rogue crew,that is. At that moment, it hit me. Brian Jaqques was dead. I pretended to be okay for the day, and then cried all night. I hope that the fanfiction we write contulinues to please te fans of te series as e did.

Rest in peace, Brian. Rest in peace.

Wow! I agree with Grey, that was very sweet, One-Eye.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Time

I never really thought about it. I wasn't connected to him as much as I was to his work and the world he created, but it's still sad to think there won't be any more "real" Redwall books. The Rogue Crew was basically part fanfic, anyway. Fanfic is enough for me.

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Time

Pretty sure BJ didn't finish it and somebody else wrote the end.

Jack the Quick

Oh. Was it obvious that it was someone else?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

abbey account

For a long time I wasn't sure whether he was still alive or not, as all his pictures made him seem pretty old.  At one point I looked it up and he was still alive, but later I learned that he died not too long after it happened, interestingly.

My first thought was that the world lost an unparalleled storyteller, and I would have liked to hear him tell one of his stories in the flesh.

Ripred the Gnawer

I am just so sad that he died when I was a 1 year old because I never got to meet him.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"