News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ninny's art

Started by Ninny, March 19, 2023, 12:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninny

Hi ! I'm new here.  :)

Verdauga

Hello there, Ninny! Since you're new, maybe you would like to pop over to the Introduction Topic and sayy a few words about yourself!

Also, if you wished to displayy your artwork on the forum, you would need to put it in image tags:
[img]image_url.png[/img]
See you around, and happy posting!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

It's very cute! Love the colors.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ninny

Thank you very much Verdauga and The Skarzs !

Sorry Verdauga when I try to put in the image tags the link doesn't appear when I post it after even if I tried to edit it?
sorry I don't know why it doesn't work :(

edit: I think it worked now? :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah loike it! Ah've never been zat good at artvork, zae tiz major tae zee vorkz from people vho are. Major job!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ninny

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 26, 2023, 05:47:38 PMAh loike it! Ah've never been zat good at artvork, zae tiz major tae zee vorkz from people vho are. Major job!

Thank you ;D

MeadowR

Very appealing style - I'd like to see more! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ninny

Quote from: MeadowR on April 04, 2023, 10:06:49 PMVery appealing style - I'd like to see more! :D

;D thank you

MatthiasMan

What a cute style!  Very adorable.  I love much.

Ninny

Thank you MatthiasMan  :)

The Ghost Of October Ale

Love your artwork Ninny, it's adorable and you have managed to capture the essence of Redwall in your work, great job!

Ninny

Quote from: The Ghost Of October Ale on August 03, 2023, 05:45:35 PMLove your artwork Ninny, it's adorable and you have managed to capture the essence of Redwall in your work, great job!

Thank you :D