News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

If you have to many requests alread that's fine.  ;)

But.... if not, could you please draw my RP duel character?

Name: Mattina
Species: Stoat
Weapons: Glaive, Scimitar and buckler
Training/Skills: Good with her sword, and she has a quick and cunning mind. Learned her skills while growing up in her tribe.
Description: Reddish fur with blue eyes. She wears a white tuinc and turban with a blue shash. Black boots and several stud earrings.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Sure!  Sorry about such a long wait for drawings, I actually have quite a few done, it's just that my printer is being very irritating and I'm rather lazy.  :P  I am doing the requests, though!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Well, I haven't quite scanned my billions of drawings onto the computer yet, but I decided to get a sketching app for my Kindle the other day, and I realized I could email the art to my computer so...

This is sorta supposed to be based off of me, but I don't think I like it enough to put it onto the forum-wide art thread thingy.  (I don't really know what its official name is, and I started it!  :P)

And this is something that I just messed around with.  I kinda based it off of a star... or a nebula.  Take your pick.  ;)

And then this last one is a fanfic character of mine, with the little tokens she keeps with her.  (A key from her mother and a purity/promise ring from one of her many foster mothers.)

(In case any of you are wondering what's up with Kells' hair, it used to be long and wavy, but she hacked it off (for reasons explained as soon as I write them down in the fanfic (which will be in around twelve years if I go at my current pace.  ::)).).)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Amarith Waterspring

Could you draw a picture of my character?

Name: Amarith :D

Species: Mouse

Fur color: Tan

Eye Color: Sea blue

Clothing: A light green tunic of a Novice with a white cord around her waist

Weapon: Wooden staff ( and very good with it )

Other: Grew up next to an otter holt. Likes to take walks in the woods when she wants to be alone. Found Redwall Abbey when she was 7.

It's ok if you don't get to it soon, I don't have to have it yet. But I want it to be small enough so I can use it as my profile picture.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Thanks, Leatho!  :)

@Amy:  If you're wanting it to be for your profile pic, would you like me to draw the head separate?  (As in, draw a headshot of the character as well as the full picture.  ;))  If you want the headshot, I can colour it as well ('cause I'm just dying to play with my new app.  ;D).  *Whispers*  If I did the coloured headshot, I promise to work longer on it than I did the cat.  She was my test, so I just let it be lame.  :P

Tam and Martin

Those are great! I love the star-nebula thing!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Ooh! Colory app thing! ...I have a request. As in, REquest, as in, you've done it before. Do you remember when you drew the really awesome picture of me? Do you think you could do another one? With color? Because that would be absolutely superduperspectaculariffic. And really awesome.

If you haven't started on my previous request, it's fine, you don't really need to unless you want to. :P

Rainshadow

I've done all the requests up to Mattina (Leatho's request), so rest assured that your previous one is done, I just haven't scanned pictures for a long time.

As for coloured requests, I will be taking a few of them, but please know that they will only be headshots, because it's far too complicated for me to make detailed outfits at the moment.  (I'm still getting used to using the stylus for my Kindle.  ;))  Possibly in the future, but right now, it will only be headshots.  So if you want a full image, it will be in pencil.  Sorry about that, but I don't have the ability to make more than that.

If you're fine with just a headshot, Rus, I'm willing to make that.  Or, if you want the full body, I can do it in pencil.  Well, then there's also the option of me doing both...  ::)  But before I can do them, I will need to have the description posted, as I've lost the one you gave me before.  :P

Rusvul

Okay! Just headshot is fine, as it'd be profile pictures mostly :)

Species: Fox
Physical Description: Reddish fur, green eyes, black tipped ears and paws, white underside, chin, and inside of ears, and, ah, I'll keep my eye and ear. No scar, no half-ear.
Clothing/Other junk: Brass goggles with green tinted lenses and brown straps pushed high on forehead. Random wisps of fur kinda all over the place, pushed aside by the goggles. Maybe the collar of a poofy white pirate shirt (I need a better name for those...) and if you include shoulders, I'm wearing a brown vest.
Expression/pose/whatever: Sort of smirking, as if teasing you.

Thanks! I'm excited.

Rainshadow

Thanks for that!  I can already picture what I'm gonna do in my mind.  ^-^  (Oh, and that pirate shirt is actually called a poet shirt.  I looked it up.  ;))  Um, I should have it up in the near-ish future... hopefully.

Blaggut

Blaggut. Coal black fur. Either working on boats or helping dibbuns push off. Or just him. Thanks! This will make me so happy.  :D
~Just a soft space boi~

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on January 06, 2014, 06:23:39 AM
Blaggut. Coal black fur. Either working on boats or helping dibbuns push off. Or just him. Thanks! This will make me so happy.  :D

*Whispers*  Don't tell anyone, but I don't remember who Blaggut is.  Could you possibly list his species and clothing?  If you don't, he might just end up being a squirrel.  :P