News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Rat. Raggedy Searat's clothes. Note: Sketch with colored pencils please. ;)

Remember? The rat in The Bellmaker who got reformed, became a boat maker, befriended dibbuns and redwall abbey, then moved away to the coast. He visits the abbey from time to time. Sorta killed his own captain to avenge mother Mellus... Big old softie.

Thanks once more!
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Okay, THAT'S where he's from!  I remembered that there was a good vermin that lived at the Abbey for a bit, but I couldn't remember which book he was in.  Thank you!

As for the coloured pencils, I'm sorry, but I have none, and my printer doesn't like to scan colour.  If you wish, I could make a headshot of him on my Kindle, which has colour, but it would only be his head and shoulders, as it's very difficult to do anything else.  (There's not a lot of space to draw on there, and it does take quite some time to do anything other than the head.)

If you would like, I can do both the coloured headshot and a black and white drawing, but please note that it will probably be a bit before I actually scan any pencil art into the computer.  (I'm waiting for a day when I have absolutely nothing to do, as it does take me a long time to scan and edit the drawings.  (Edit as in getting rid of the nasty black spots on the page, cropping the picture, etc.  (I draw pretty small, so I have to crop the extra white space so you can see the drawing clearly.  ;)))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

So you can't do a sketch? Ok just do whatever you did for everyone else's drawings for mine in black and wight. Thanks!
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

I'm probably gonna regret this question tomorrow, as it is almost midnight and I should be in bed, but what do you mean, I can't do a sketch?  As in, I can't do a Kindle colour sketch?  If so, unfortunately, no.  With pencil and paper, yes, but not on my Kindle.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

I thought you said you couldn't do a sketch cuz they don't scan in right. A sketch with pencil and paper would be great. ;D
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on January 08, 2014, 03:41:11 AM
I thought you said you couldn't do a sketch cuz they don't scan in right. A sketch with pencil and paper would be great. ;D

No, no, they scan in great, I just won't be scanning any art for a bit.  As I said previously, I'm waiting till I have free time (and a free computer) so I can actually scan, edit, and upload them.  So it may be a while until you can see any sketched art, but I assure you, I still do them.  ;)

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 09, 2014, 10:10:02 PM
can u draw me gonff??

Sure!  Could you put a description?  (Species, age, gender, fur colour, eye colour, clothing... that kind of stuff.  And if you want a particular emotion portrayed, better state that now.  ;))  Also,

FROM NOW ON, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU'D LIKE A COLOURED HEADSHOT OR A BLACK AND WHITE FULL IMAGE.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Hello Rain! All of this looks awesome! Still looking forward to how Norham turns out.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

Oh, and could you maybe draw Blaggut as a dibbun with his parents? Full body sketch.  :)
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on January 15, 2014, 07:10:42 PM
Oh, and could you maybe draw Blaggut as a dibbun with his parents? Full body sketch.  :)

Sure!  Do you have any preference as to what his parents look like, or would you just like me to draw whatever?

@Norham:  Thanks!  I have Norham done, just haven't uploaded him.  ::)

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

sure I want just the head shot would be fine.
I want him in a green robin hood hat and playing his flute with blu eyes and a gray fur color. thx!!!! ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 16, 2014, 02:34:20 AM
sure I want just the head shot would be fine.
I want him in a green robin hood hat and playing his flute with blu eyes and a gray fur color. thx!!!! ;D

I don't think I'll be able to draw him with a flute, as that would include his upper body in the drawing (and I'm terrible at drawing instruments ::)), but other than that, should be good.  :)