News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2014, 07:18:49 PM
Quote from: Blaggut on January 15, 2014, 07:10:42 PM
Oh, and could you maybe draw Blaggut as a dibbun with his parents? Full body sketch.  :)

Sure!  Do you have any preference as to what his parents look like, or would you just like me to draw whatever?

@Norham:  Thanks!  I have Norham done, just haven't uploaded him.  ::)

They should be pretty raggedy looking, but not to evil.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

May I politely request a status report on your procrastination? At least, I'd guess you were procrastinating. No worries. I procrastinate a lot too... Just in general.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on March 08, 2014, 04:40:35 AM
May I politely request a status report on your procrastination? At least, I'd guess you were procrastinating. No worries. I procrastinate a lot too... Just in general.

So sorry!  I keep meaning to upload the pictures, but my scanner is once again out of service and I just haven't taken the time to upload the Kindle art (I haven't finished Gonff yet, but am planning to do so soon, so I'm waiting to upload the other Kindle art until then).  It might be awhile before the drawings get up (need to have my brother fix the printer), but I'll try to have the coloured art up soon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

:D Thanks! And yeah, there's nothing you can really do about your printer.

Rainshadow

Hey, finally got up the Kindle art!  :D

Rusvul

Apologies for how sloppy and mad-eyed he looks, I'll most likely be redoing him at a later point this year.
[close]

Gonff
[close]

Much happier with how Gonff turned out than Rus, I must admit.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

They look great! Nice job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rusvul

Ooh! More arts! And one of me! Yay, me! Er, no. Yay, you! Yay, me, drawn by you! Uh, you get the idea.
I look pretty good. Goggles. Goggles are good. Hmm. You say I look sloppy- Just in the way a pirate should. Sort of unkempt, but not entirely careless or dirty. Of course I refer to air pirates- That way accuracy and any sort of practicality are totally irrelevant. Because steampunk. That's why. Yeah. I make sense....

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Awesome! Good expression on both of them!
Expression is beyond me right now. It's really hard for me, but you did awesome!
Also, for work on a Kindle, that's really good!  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Thanks, all!  :D

@Norham:  Thanks!  I draw headshots on bits of paper all the time, so I feel I've got the expressions down; it's the bodies I have trouble making.  :P  Especially the legs!  Ugh!  How are those so hard?!

Gonff the Mousethief

Sorry I am late to reply. IT LOOKS GREAT! THANKS SO MUCH!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 24, 2014, 03:10:14 AM
Sorry I am late to reply. IT LOOKS GREAT! THANKS SO MUCH!

No prob!  And thanks!  :D

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Wow.......just wow.............

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000