News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Those are absoflippinlutely fantastic.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

YAAAAY! ART!

I love them!

I like Shade and Faiyloe for some strange reason. Not sure why. Maybe it's just how they really act with eachother.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D

@Tam:  Hehe, they were pretty fun to draw.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Your drawing of Ivar is making me wish that RP was still going. That was fun.

Any chance you'd be willing to take an elven request?

Name: Kervad Villestone, Kervad of the Amber Staff
Class: Wizard
Race: Gray Elf (Much like elves, but more regal and haughty. Intelligent and graceful, but frail and weak.)
Age: 133 (Roughly equivalent to... Maybe a 25-35 year old human?)
Height: 4'7'' (On the short side of Elves, but not uncommon. Slightly more rare because Gray Elves tend to be taller)
Weight: 97 lb. (Fairly light for an elf)
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Long and silver
Skin: Pale gray
General physical appearance: Small and frail, he is rather thin, but not gaunt. Wears a purple robe with a hood, which he usually wears down.
Personality: He is regal and haughty, like most of his race, but warm to those he likes. He comes across to some as imposing, and he is not afraid to use this to his advantage. (At one point, when he was studying his spellbook, peasants came into his room. He knocked them all out with a single spell, then went downstairs and nearly killed the drunk bartender who had sent them with a magic missile. The next day, he used this to get free food.) He is not evil, but he is apt to hurt those who annoy him- though rarely lethally. He is fairly loyal, but not extremely so. He is honest most of the time, but will lie when it suits him. He is more likely to do good than evil, but he has no qualms about moderate evil if it accomplishes a goal.
Equipment: He wears a robe as mentioned, and carries a small holy symbol of his god, Boccob. (An eye inside a pentagon, if I'm not mistaken) He carries around a large bag, which can hold more than it should. (Bag of Holding.) He carries a longbow over his back and a few arrows at his waist. He possesses a silver staff decorated with amber, the center of the staff is actually entirely made of the gem, and an amber orb floats above the top. It is magical, and if you let go of it it will float in place. It also shifts form into a shortspear (which is nearly identical, except the sphere morphs into a spearhead) and a flute (which shares the same general design, and he is quite good at playing.)
Pose: Reading a spellbook with a staff hovering next to him would be cool, so would playing his flute while sitting on a rock or something with his bag next to him.

The format is a little weird because I'm copying most of the information from a D&D character sheet.

Rainshadow

Will do, although it might take me a little while.  So don't be expecting it too soon, but I'll do it.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Oh, hey, look who finally got off her lazy bum and uploaded the requests.  ::)

Skarzsy
  Kliegh Sholdran (AKA, how do I armour?!)

Troll (AKA, how do I muscle?!)
[close]
Rus
  Kervad Villestone (AKA, how do I get him to look like a guy, not a girl?!)
[close]
Misc
  Long-tailed dragon (AKA, how come I keep drawing this dragon in the same pose?!  Yeesh, I mean, yeah, I based it off of a seahorse, but it doesn't always have to fly like that!)
[close]

Leatho Shellhound

those are brilliant, I like the dragon the best! Is it for one of your writings?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks!  And yep, I made up a bunch of different dragons (some from legends, some based off of fictional dragons, some based off of animals, and others just from my own imagination), but I like drawing long-tailed dragons the best.  So elegant and graceful.  ^-^

Delthion

Could you draw Onoirath?

Species: Squirrel,
Name: Onoirath Sprucepaw,
Appearance: Orange fur, emerald green eyes, and a scar running from his left ear to the corner of his mouth.
Clothes: Forest green, tunic and cap.
Weapons: Spear, and longbow.
Personality: Rather open, can be grave. Kindhearted toward his crew.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Awesome, Rain! I laughed when I saw how you did the troll; not too far off from what I was thinking :D And Kliegh is very good as well.
Thanks!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

They're cool. Technically your dragon was an amphiptere, due to the fact that it has no legs, if it had no wings as well, it'd be a wyrm, if it had back legs it would be a wyvern, if it had forelegs it would be a lindwurm, if it had no wings and four legs it'd be a drake.

Then again, if it's set in your writings I suppose what constitutes to a dragon is up to you
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

Those are really cool! I can see the difficulty in distinguishing Kervad's gender, yeah... He's not really the most masculine character out there, he's quite weak and can't handle himself in a fight at all. Unless he's a distance away... In which case he can permenantly blind everyone in a 10-foot radius... Or knock out everyone in a 15-foot cone... Or deal huge amounts of damage to a single target with a scorching ray of fire... Or deal small amounts of damage that can't miss with spinning amber daggers... Or a number of other nasty things.

He looks really cool.

Faiyloe

I thought you said that he couldn't handle himself in a fight. Sound to me like he can.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

He can't handle himself if you get close to him. He wears no armor, and he is likely to die if stabbed twice.