Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks! The uniform was fun to do.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

That suit IS very awesome!  I always have trouble with that sort of thing.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Whoah! Awesome! I love the uniform!

Kitsune

Great job!! (Sorry this is so late :P )

Russano the Wise

Thanks everyone! Glad you liked it Plugg.

I did another drawing. This ones of a female squirrel warrior.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Awesome! You're art is getting better at each drawing!

Tam and Martin

I can't see it on my computer  :-[

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on June 15, 2013, 12:16:18 PM

Thanks! Glad to hear I'm improving.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 15, 2013, 02:23:49 PM

That's weird... I uploaded it exactly the same as all my other drawings. I don't know what's the problem. Maybe you could see it if you clicked on the link in the first post?

Russano the Wise

This is a drawing of Axtel Sturnclaw from The Sable Queen. This is my first attempt at drawing a mole.

Leatho Shellhound

Wow they look great!!! Keep up the good work!

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 15, 2013, 05:09:49 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on June 15, 2013, 12:16:18 PM

Thanks! Glad to hear I'm improving.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 15, 2013, 02:23:49 PM

That's weird... I uploaded it exactly the same as all my other drawings. I don't know what's the problem. Maybe you could see it if you clicked on the link in the first post?
Thank you! It works now, and Axtel looks Great!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Hey, both of those were really nice!  I especially liked Axtel's hammer.  ;D  One small bit of criticism:  The squirrel's face looks a bit like a wildcat's, but other than that, awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thanks Leatho! Glad you can see it now Tam. Rain, you're right, it does kinda look like a wildcat. I have trouble with faces sometimes. Do you have any suggestions for how to make it look more like a squirrel?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 15, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
Thanks Leatho! Glad you can see it now Tam. Rain, you're right, it does kinda look like a wildcat. I have trouble with faces sometimes. Do you have any suggestions for how to make it look more like a squirrel?

Make it thinner and more pointed.  :)

click the banner