News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Captain Tammo

Great art! Each new piece seems better than the last!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

Both of those are great! I agree with Captain Tammo; Your work gets better and better.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

You're getting better! I like the Matthias one.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thank you so much everyone! I always like to hear that I am improving.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

Redwall mice carrying a pot of stew.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

cool  :)
request could you draw a squirrel fighting another squirrel with swords (from my Fanfic which I am going to carry on writing)  ;D

Russano the Wise

Sure, I can do that Rachel. However, do you have a description for these squirrels? I always like to have a description when I'm not drawing a Redwall character.

MeadowR

I can't resist requesting a pic as well, if that's okay? :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

That's fine. I'd been hoping for more requests because I just couldn't decide on what to draw next. I think I filled up 5 pages of my sketchbook with half finished drawings.

MeadowR

Awesome! I'm so tempted to get a cat, but not sure at the moment how I'd like it. Instead I'd like to have a squirrel character but I've not properly thought her out, so I'll give a spur of the moment description (it'll be good to see how it comes together!). :)

So: Red Squirrelmaid, wearing a green tunic (a bit darker than the green you used for the monk clothing in your last mouse picture) with a brown belt. A brown entwined bracelet on her wrist (obviously :p). She could be holding a slingshot and have a small dirk or similar in a holder as well.

Let me know if you need any other info! Thanks. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Sounds good, Meadow. Just one question though. I know you said slingshot in you description but I just want to make sure. Do you want her holding a sling or a slingshot? I've gotten those two words confused before so I want to make sure I'm drawing the right weapon.