News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

MeadowR

Great work on the panda! I like the detail you've added to Rachel's picture, as well. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

rachel25

*dies from the sheer awesomeness of Russano* She is, oh I can't even find words to describe how I felt when I came to check if she was done.
could you draw this RP character for me.

Name: Jantar the Seer.
Race: snow fox
Build: small, and slight 
Eyes: amber
Fur: pure white.
Weapons: dagger, blow pipe, poison darts.
Clothes: dark red tunic, and black cloak. 
Personality: is quiet and shy. Until she is threatened and then is the perfect warrior, is one for stealth, and pretends to be a seer.   
Notable Features: A large scare on the side of her face, and a tattoo of a blue star on her chest. 

Russano the Wise

Thank you very much, Rachel! Certainly, I can do Jantar. 

rachel25

I still can't get over how great Tango is.  ;D
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

Great job on that picture Russano!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Could you please do these two, preferably in some awesome fighting pose, facing off against unseen enemies

Name: Zhuangjia De (Zoo-ang-jia day) also known as Zu or Zhuang
Race: Pangolin
Build: Typical Pangolin
Eyes: Small, shiny, black
Fur: None, his plates are an orangey yellow and he has a grey underbelly
Weapons: Dual dao swords
Personality: Very wise but fierce in battle
Notable Features: Wears an iron chestplate with no sleeves and iron wrist bands.
scales
[close]
dao
[close]

Name: Kogane (Cog-ahn-ee)
Race: Japanese Marten
Build: average for his species
Eyes: small, round, brown
Fur: yellow fur from the tip of his tail to the back of his head, his face is white with black rings around the eyes
Weapons: A katana and a wakizashi
Personality: Inquisitive, curious, excitable and friendly
Notable Features: He wears a red samurai chestplate with no sleeves and square red shoulder plates
fur
[close]
swords
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russano the Wise

Those are going to be some interesting characters to draw, especially the pangolin. :D I'll be glad to draw them.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 24, 2013, 05:40:47 PM
Great job on that picture Russano!

Oh, I hadn't noticed this comment. Thanks Tam!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller