News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

Wow, I actually like the idea I came up with fir the both of them. Of course, I won't say it now, you'll just have to wait. I might upload my preliminary sketch of them, I think it looks kinda' funny.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Holy smokes! Whole lotta feedback from one off-hand comment! Thanks for the encouragement, though. My skill really lies in words, not pictures though. I'm a story crafter.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

Hey can you draw me a mole?

NAME: Rockblood Earthkill
Species: Mole
Aperance: is 3 times the size of a regular mole/ He has a long cut on his forehead and is missing a foot and 2 claws. He also has blood red eyes
Clothing: Where's a black cloak and has a red cape. He also has a helmet with a squirrel's head on it.

oi hope thurs woos good enough.!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, um. . . The drawing of Shem and Lucas kind of got killed.
It got bent and crushed, so. . . I'm gonna be restarting Shem and Lucas. . . Again.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

How'd that happen: your own doing or some other fowl creature's? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, first of all, you spelled foul wrong, unless you meant to say a bird did it.

Secondly, it was my backpack.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cursed brain. Yes, I did mean foul.
And. . . how unfortunate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Cursed brain, indeed. One could even call you a bird brain! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Skarzs

I do not even think that statement is relevant. For your information, my brain is consisted of iron and chrome. Thank you for accepting that fact.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

"Rust forms, bringing it all down..."

That's a line from a song. Beautiful Decline :D

Okay. But let's not hi-jack Nor's thread entirely, shall we? XP

Norham Waterpaw

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 27, 2014, 07:00:07 PM
Ahem, like last time.  ;D
I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, wibbly wobbly stupid delay here.

Firstly, I ran out of paper.
Secondly, I had paper all along, so I hit myself across the face.
Thirdly, my room is currently occupied by a relative staying the night.
Fourthly, Lucas and Shem are nearly impossible, so I'm just gonna' start with Greenwick.

Last but not least, I need to upload Sculrig.

The Skarzs

Wonderful. UP FROM THE ASHES! UP FROM THE ASHES. . .
To all who get that. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.