News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Hey, I can see 'em! Nice job(s) Edraithel!

(We really need a nickname for you :P )
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Name: Tezlon Sheikah
Race: Mouse
Weapons: Cutlass, 4 flintlock pistols, tomahawk
Clothing: Black leather armor w/ hood, black boots, black leather pants, leather gloves w/ tips cut off.
Appearance: light brown fur, green eyes, large muscles, big for a mouse, scar over left eye, dreadlocks, 4 pistols strapped on his chest piece, cutlass on his waist, tomahawk on te other side of his waist.
Personality: roguish, swashbuckling, charismatic, headstrong, greedy, and vengeful
History: descendant of the legendary pirate families, The Sparras and the Sheikahs, captains the vessel, The Black Abbey, parents where murdered by an infamous pirate lord.

Edraithel

Well you can call me Doe cause another user name I use is DaughterOfEris or in the tradition of nicknaming I shouldn't suggest a nickname.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Or Ed. ;D
(That's terrible, Skarzs)
Thel? Thel is better.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Cool!
Also, your work is nice!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Edraithel

Just some outfits for my redwall alter ego.

Osu

Those are very cool! They strike me as true to the series, but they're also very original (and super pretty, especially as far as the purple one goes!) Great choice of clothes for a badger. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Edraithel

Thank you  :D I might open a topic for outfit requests

Cornflower MM

Oooh, pretty! I like the on the right better, but I like them both. I hope you DO open a request thread! You've already got one customer here......>:D

Osu

Ditto on the request thread, if you decide to do it! Fashion design with Redwall! That would be so awesome. But of course, I'm equally interested in seeing just what you choose to share here!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Edraithel

So this is a thread for you to request outfits. I'll design them if you give me some general ideas or you can be more specific. I don't do weapons on this thread. Maybe later I'll make a weapon design thread but this one is for the outfits only. Please specify what species and gender you want the outfits for. I might be a bit slow with these since I'm working on the RP character requests as well. All of these outfits can be used on this forum as long as you credit me for the design.
Also I'm just going to design random ones and upload them with a watermark and then the first person to claim them I will PM you with an unwatermarked version.

Edit: If you don't provide a gender and species I'll just design the outfit for a male mouse.

Waiting List

1.Cornflower MM
2.Thomas barkshield
3.Faiyloe
4.Rachel25

Random Designs

First come first served rule. Once I see your comment asking for one of the designs I'll send an unwatermarked verison to you via PM.

Faiyloe

Could you make me another one.

Body Type: Fit
Eyes: 8
Eyebrows: 1
Hair: 4
Scars: N/A
Markings/Warpaint: Body paint 1
~Clothes~
Tunic: 3
Over Layer: N/A
Jacket: N/A