News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

Here ya go Faiyloe :D
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Faiyloe

Sorry I realized my Mistake I men't Body warpaint 2

Sorry could you fix that.  :P

It looks great other wise.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Thomas Barkshield

Male mouse

Body type: Average
Eyes: #1
Eyebrows:#3
Tunic: N/A
Over Layer: N/A
Robes: N/A
Armors: #1 #2
Weapons: #1 (Celtic pattern if possible)
Cloaks: #1
~Accessories~
Belt: #1
Jewelry: #3 (both arms)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

Hmm.....I don't know...I generally like something to work with, like a sheet or something. But I'll start thinking!

Rusvul

You should do something steampunk and piratey. Because, y'know, steampunk? As in, really awesome?

I'm not sure if I've stated here that my username is almost always 'Skypiraterusvul' or 'SkyPirateRusvul' or in the case of Blizzard, 'SkyPirateRus,' because stupid nametag limitations. Or in Guns of Icarus, it's just 'Rusvul,' because it's kind of redundant for me to have 'Sky Pirate' in my name in an airship game.

Blah blah blah. Yeah, I tend to do that.

Cornflower MM

Osu

*rolls in excitedly* Could I have an outfit for a female Long Patrol hare, please? Maybe something more warrior-ish than maiden-ish, if that makes sense? c:
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff the Mousethief

can you make me some Badger Lord Armor? I think that would be cool! Maybe Gold or chain. I bet you can do it! ;D ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

I know you have a bunch of requests already, but could you possibly make at some point a faded purple, feminine tunic with a thin black belt, a black quiver of arrows over the right shoulder, black leather boots, a steel dagger tucked into the belt, and a black cape that stops at the base of the tail (so, a really short cape) for a female wildcat?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Gonna go ahead and make a request just for whenever.

Could you design a set of armor to the specifics of each piece here:

(This would be for a male ferret, if you can do that)
Helmet: a full-face helmet, with twin fangs in the front pointing down. The eye slits should be large and rectangular-shaped, slanting downwards at the corners. The back sticks out a little bit into a blunt point.
Pauldrons (shoulder and upper arm armor): At the shoulders should be bluntly pointed just like the helmet, but sticking out sideways instead of backwards. The piece going down the upper arm should just be a curved piece of metal.
Chestplate: Pointed at the upper corners, with lines running from the points down to the center of the bottom edge of the chestplate. The bottom of the chestplate should curve upward a little from the legs.
Knee guards: Pointed like shoulder guards.
Greaves (Lower legs): Lines running from the top corners to the middle of the edge on the bottom.
Can it also be possible for him to have a red cape?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Whoah that's awesome, can you do non Redwall animals?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan