News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Are you accepting requests from the public? People not in the contests.  If so I would like one done. I love your stuff.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Osu

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 23, 2014, 10:56:50 PM
Are you accepting requests from the public? People not in the contests.  If so I would like one done. I love your stuff.
Technically not at the moment since I've been taking so long in getting these done. *cough* But if you don't mind waiting I can certainly add you to my list, sure! :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Faiyloe

Osu

You mean like a reference sheet? Sorry, I'm being a bit of a derp today, haha.

Faiyloe

Osu

Faiyloe

OK so here

Name: It changes. (Some of them have been (Or will be  Wink) Max, Wing, Ivy, Nut, Moon, Thaw, Silver and Ash,) (I'll make sure to put down what ever it is at the moment to avoid confusion in the RP. Right now she is Nut (As in Nuts   ;))
Species: Squirrel
Age: Her age is unclear but she seems around 15 or 20 but then again that could be way off.
Affiliation: Good
Weapon(s): A sharp thin Dirk but she hardly ever uses it for fighting.
Appearance: unkempt dark brown fur, strange big gold colored eyes, neat pointy white teeth, One or two scars on her body, and a white swirly tattoo on her left upper arm going up her neck and on to the bottom side of her face. She got it a bit back on a whim and will some times forget that it is there. She went threw a faze where she covered herself in face paint, Another where she attached feathers to her fur and cloths, once she was obsessed with shells. 
Clothing: She has a raged dark colored tunic with a rope belt.
Personality: She is insane, Extreme mood swings, very talkative although half the time she makes no seance, hyper, she talks to inanimate object and talks even if no one is about. She did go threw a faze where she pretended she was mute.
Dislikes/Likes: They are erratic. one minute she will hate something with a passion and the next she will love it or vice versa one minute she will be obsessed with something and the next she will forget it even existed.
Strengths: Extremely quick and agile even for a squirrel, can move around with out being seen or heard (if you can believe it) if she wishes.
Weaknesses: She is very forgetful, Insane, oblivious, Did I say forgetful.   ;)
History: Something happened in her past that drove her mad. She has lived alone all her life never staying in one place for long.

Thanks and Take your time.

The Skarzs

I notice that seems extremely similar to the character sheet in Eclipse. . . ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

It is the character sheet in eclipse ::)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

Fabulous, added to the list!

If any of you guys waiting on requests from me want to know exactly where I am in the list, I've got a more detailed version of my request list here (password: eulalia.) Y'all can see what's being worked on when, and have a better idea of how long it'll take me to get to yours and so on. Sorry it's taking me so long! ^^;

Osu

Reina for Jukka.

Sorry these are taking so long, guys. :c

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MeadowR

Great pose! Cool li'l sketch there. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

I'm sure she's great, but for some reason the pic won't show up for me.  :( (I was able to see the sketches of Gonff and Captain Cuthbert, though.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien