News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ronald Ze Riveting River Rat iz avready 'oidin' inzoide zaid box*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

No, it's my box. The purple diamond-plated one with pink pillows and light blue blankets inside. ^-^
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ronald Ze Riveting River Rat iz in zaid box*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

Why dost thou act in this manner, prithee?

Kade Rivok

*A life-sized Otterbadger plushie sits in a cell.  Watching.  Waiting.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Kade Rivok

*Yes, the live-sized Otterbadger plushie is exceedingly floofy.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Kade Rivok

*You feel drawn towards the Otterbadger plushie.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dinnae gae tovardz zat, Ripred! It vill devour ye!

Kade Rivok

*You feel like you need to ignore HIAG, Rip.  The life-sized Otterbadger plushie is huggable, flooffy, and it wants to be your friend.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ally046

Ya know, this topic may be a singular topic titled insane asylum, but I have the feeling that the cellars as a whole is the real insane asylum. I mean, we all have discovered that once you enter you can't leave, and you further dissent into mental disarray.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco