News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Any good ideas

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 11, 2011, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log a Log Grenn

I'm guessing it's good
Redwall is the best thing that ever happened to me

martins#1fan

Not everything has to be about Martin, how about a new hero?
I'm still thinking about one though. I'd really like there to be something like:
A rat who's a pirate at first, then his crew turns against him and he becomes a good guy.
Then, he finds Redwall. At first, no one trusts him, and he has to gain his trust by doing good deeds.
But after he is trusted, his former crew comes to Redwall and kills the abbot.
Then, the Redwallers nominate the rat ( Niskar ), to be the new abbot and some other Redwallers too.
Then, they cast a vote, and Niskar is elected.
After that, Niskar takes some warriors, and builds a boat.
Then, they set sail and hunt down the pirates. Then, they find the pirates and battle.
After the battle is over they go back to Redwall and celebrate.
And that is my idea. hope you like it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Signed: Martins#1fan! ;)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

And just to bounce of martins#1fan's idea of a good vermin, why not have a hare as a real baddie? I've had this idea in the waaaaay back of my mind - back where it's perpetually dark and killer dust bunnies battle with lint monsters - of a storyline that has a Long Patrol officer betraying the mountain to a bunch of bad guys and then leading his/her new hoarde of EVIL to conquer Redwall.

Evil hares = OH BABY! They make such fabulous good guys... the right character could make one heck of a bad guy, too, I'm sure! Woo~

Of course, such a deviation from the world of Redwall wouldn't really be Redwall, so. Just a silly idea from a silly fan!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Superdreuzel

Quote from: Log a Log Grenn on June 11, 2011, 06:18:13 PM
Have you ever come up with an idea for a book?

I am actually working on a novel of my own at the moment;) passed the 10000 words mark just yesterday evening.
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

martins#1fan

That could work though! Evil hares!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!

martins#1fan

or how about an evil mole tyrant! 8)

Mariel

Quote from: martins#1fan on June 14, 2011, 05:09:35 PM
or how about an evil mole tyrant! 8)

Wow, now that would be weird.  Still, I'm drawn to the idea with gross fascination...

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Superdreuzel

Diggum the Slaver?

Wow, now that would be weird.  Still, I'm drawn to the idea with gross fascination...
[/quote]
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

martins#1fan

I think it would be a little weird, but also funny, since moles are already hilarious.

Redwall Musician

I make up Redwall stories too. One about Methuselah's mother. She went to the south cost to fight off an evil raccoon. She also befriends a golden eagle. There are twin hare Tippy (girl) and Tenny (boy). They all join up with a army to defeat the raccoon and her horde.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

I also think, that there could be a squirrel turned bad.
Or even a shrew, not that there's a whole lot written about them.

martins#1fan

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 16, 2011, 08:12:21 PM
I make up Redwall stories too. One about Methuselah's mother. She went to the south cost to fight off an evil raccoon. She also befriends a golden eagle. There are twin hare Tippy (girl) and Tenny (boy). They all join up with a army to defeat the raccoon and her horde.
That's a good idea! ;) you should totally write that story and try to get it published.
I would certainly read a story like that. ;D ;D ;D

Redwall Musician

Quote from: martins#1fan on June 16, 2011, 08:15:51 PM
That's a good idea! ;) you should totally write that story and try to get it published.

Thanks  ;)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 16, 2011, 08:17:23 PM
Quote from: martins#1fan on June 16, 2011, 08:15:51 PM

Thanks  ;)
No problem at all, I would really like to read it if you ever did publish it.