Started by Tiny Jackalope, June 08, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shnoodlec

I suppose it depends on what is hip-hoppeting.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy is. *Freddy hip-hoppets*
Freddy

Ashleg

DW has to be one of the most annoying characters to come out of any cartoon.

Matthias720

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

shnoodlec

High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Jukka the Sling

I still really like Arthur.  It's actually hilarious a lot of the time, and semi-smart.  A lot better than the nonsensical stuff with lame art and animation that passes for a cartoon these days.

The newer seasons with the jerky animation and politically correct plots are completely terrible, though.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

There are some.puns in that show that I didn't catch until recently.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

The first season or two were awkward, and anything after 12 or 13 was pretty meh, but that 10ish season span in the center was great! I mean, everyone knows having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card.

MeadowR

^ Hahaha! That song comes into my head every so often XD. That, and 'Jekyll Jekyll Hyde Jekyll Hyde Jekyll Jekyll...'
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

"Who is Dewey?"

"Just a little homework tonight."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Heh.

Right then. So who is your favorite character? I've always liked Brain, but I like Mr Ratburn too.