News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

My brother didn't wrap two.

We're going to eat breakfast, then open all the presents.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

8:30 is late. I was up at 6:30. It was fun though. I chose 10 recorder songs and stumbled through them without much practice. I didn't do too bad considering that I only practiced the fingering without actually playing the notes.

The Skarzs

I was up at nine fifteen this morning.
But do you know what time I went to bed?

Five AM.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

I went to bed around 1 am so I'm not that much behind you on least sleep.

Rosie Willowwater

Oooooooooooooh

Kind of an off topic rant but not really because usually my rants are nothing in comparison to other's rants. If you understood my thought process this wouldn't feel so out of place.
I've been so tired these past few daaaaays. Especially in Choir. I had three days in a row of Choir (and an hour longer than usual for all three) last week because we were singing a complicated song. We usually only have one practice a week on Wednesdays, so this was odd and suuuuper draining since I feel the need to punch all of the people in my class any time they speak. I don't know how non-homeschoolers can be around these people so muchhhh.

I mean, it's sort of worth it since I love singing and the performance yesterday was amazing, but I don't know if it's really worth making me be around them so much. Aaaaaaaa I'm not suuuure
[close]

The Skarzs

Mm.

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 26, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
I went to bed around 1 am so I'm not that much behind you on least sleep.
Time to get up at five tomorrow!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 26, 2017, 04:06:00 AM
Mm.

Thanks for that insightful advice, I shall treasure it always and pass it on to my future children so that they may learn the many lessons it has taught me with it's wisdom.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Simple, Rosie. They are also not homeschoolers. Homeschoolers tend to have a different mindset than that of a public schooler. Not better, or worse, just different. But if you don't learn how to get along with and cooperate with public schoolers your life will be much, much more difficult. Also your thought process is much different than that of an average kid your age. Or even my age.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I'm tired and sick leave me alone.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Starts to give Ash a hug but finger guns instead* Sorry you're sick, hope you feel better soon.