News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pizza

Started by Redwallfan7, June 16, 2012, 04:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Who likes pizza? I do
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Dawnwing

I absolutely love just regular sausage pizza, pepperoni's okay, but I really don't like tons of toppings like olives and peppers.

rakkety tam

realy realy the Q should be who doesnt ;D  i LOVE pizza ahhhhhh sausage bacon peperoni with onions and extra cheese mhmhmhmmmmm
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

Pizza is OK. I'll have it once in a while. Did you know that the Greeks or Chinese invented it? The Italians just made it better. :P

Redwallfan7

I like every topping on pizza except anchovies and pineapple.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Bacon, hands down, as many kinds you can fit on it  :D

Ashleg

The only good pizza.

The Skarzs

*Slaps Ashleg with a raw pizza dough.* Godfather's!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Jet's is really good.  Especially their barbecue chicken pizza.

I just ate this little $5 pepperoni pizza from the Domino's across the way (I'm still in New Zealand), but it was pretty disappointing.  The pepperoni was mostly undercooked and gross.  I pulled a bunch of them off and threw them to some pigeons.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 21, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
*Slaps Ashleg with a raw pizza dough.* Godfather's!

We don't have that around here.

The Skarzs

Shame. (And we don't have Jet's.)

I have yet to find a place that has what I would call "the best" pizza.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MeadowR

I tend to like the meat feasts (not including pepperoni) and the BBQ chicken ones, both with a little bit of heat, most.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ance at a Pizza zin' fer Footbav team party, vhen ve vere av undaein' ze Zalt und Pepper zhakerz zae zat zey vid pour av o' it on ze food if ye tried tae uze zem, purpozely let zat 'appen tae vone o' me zloicez o' pizza und zen took a boite o' it. Ah can zay zat Ah tried it, but Ah certainly only did zat. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.