News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock picking, farms, and other “totally related things” ;)

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, April 26, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on February 12, 2019, 12:15:22 PM
Just wait till someone you know gets themselves locked out of their own house... Eh, you'd be surprised how much stuff you pick up on a farm.

i live on a farm, but this stuff does not happen to me! (i mean, we only have dogs, but you get my point)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Am I the only one who does not live on a farm?

Rosie Willowwater

The Witessss

Quote from: Tungro on February 12, 2019, 03:34:31 PM
Am I the only one who does not live on a farm?
Wellll.. I mean, I don't have any animals besides dogs, but we do planting stuff...

Tungro

I live in the suburbs of South Florida with 3 dogs, a cat, a turtle, and 6 siblings...

The Witessss

I live near the East coast with 4 resident boxers, many fish in a pond that are constantly neglected, and seven siblings. We hope to get more animals in the future.🙂

The Shadow of Korriban

I would honestly love to lock pick, but I don't have the slightest clue how. Anyone an expert on such a subject?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Tungro

Quote from: The Witessss on February 12, 2019, 05:37:31 PM
I live near the East coast with 4 resident boxers, many fish in a pond that are constantly neglected, and seven siblings. We hope to get more animals in the future.🙂

I always wanted horses but the are a drain for money

The Witessss

Haha, yeah, you don'. Me old Gramps has over 20 and they are truly used for nothing. I can't even say I have ever ridden one.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Funny how certain threads I thought would never be talked on again pop out of nowhere to surprise us.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Grey Coincidence

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 12, 2019, 06:01:01 PM
I would honestly love to lock pick, but I don't have the slightest clue how. Anyone an expert on such a subject?
Not to endorse crimes or anything but 9/10 kicking the door down is easier/more effective. Picking a lock is usually quieter (but that really depends on the lock). I'd reccomend starting by getting a few picks and a transparent lock (that'll teach you the theory of pins on a lock, after that you just need to practice.
Regarding farm life ahem... Six cows, one bull, one dog, three cats, and the neighborhood hares, pheasants and deer (and that one weasel that tries to steal milk from the cats). It's not exactly the most 'normal' of farm lives so probably not a great example of where all my knowledge comes from.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

Having deer is inevitable. We have herds of them, and although Grey would not agree, it is my favorite meat, though I did not include them because they aren't really ours persay, but if you are counting wild things we have several foxes, turtles, and woodpeckers that are not pets, but all the birds depend on us to live... Sooooo.. yeah. hope to get more animals to n the future.

The Grey Coincidence

Outer Grey: Well I suppose I can't really judge .eats swing as I don't eat them (and have no idea what they taste like) though my aunt's love to talk about how expensive venison is (extended family am I right?)
Inner Grey: Must refrain from murdering carnivores. Must refrain from murdering carnivores...

What animals you thinking of? I want a ferret. Don't even know if they exist in this part of the world but I want one.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

we were thinking more of the goats and cows.. mom says ferrets have been known to rip babies faces off, so that is a difinate no no. oh, yeah, we had chickens, too.. but someone left the cage run open and one of my sweet dogs, actually Scarlet, the sweetest got in and killed all twenty of them  :P they don't like birds.