News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock picking, farms, and other “totally related things” ;)

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, April 26, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

We had some chickens at one point but they got left in the yard when someone insisted that "chickens can't fly". When we got back the were over the fence into our german shepard's cage and one was in his mouth...

The Witessss

our don't eat them, they just kill them.. once they killed a possum when they were still pups.. were very scared it wasn't really dead!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on February 13, 2019, 08:36:21 PM
Not to endorse crimes or anything but 9/10 kicking the door down is easier/more effective. Picking a lock is usually quieter (but that really depends on the lock). I'd reccomend starting by getting a few picks and a transparent lock (that'll teach you the theory of pins on a lock, after that you just need to practice.
Regarding farm life ahem... Six cows, one bull, one dog, three cats, and the neighborhood hares, pheasants and deer (and that one weasel that tries to steal milk from the cats). It's not exactly the most 'normal' of farm lives so probably not a great example of where all my knowledge comes from.
There are many other easier ways to bypass doors, and anything else with a lock in general, but I like lock picking as a challenge and a sport rather than a useful skill. Also anyone want to vote to get a admin to change the topic name to farm lifestyle?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Witessss

that may or may not be a good suggestion.  :-\

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on February 15, 2019, 03:53:16 AM
There are many other easier ways to bypass doors, and anything else with a lock in general, but I like lock picking as a challenge and a sport rather than a useful skill. Also anyone want to vote to get a admin to change the topic name to farm lifestyle?

Ewww! :P
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Cornflower MM

(Pssssst, Nadaz. You can do that yourself. Just go in and edit your first post and change the subject line)

The Shadow of Korriban

You know I can hear you right?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 15, 2019, 05:55:00 PM
(Pssssst, Nadaz. You can do that yourself. Just go in and edit your first post and change the subject line)

I'm fairly sure it was a joke about the thread being hijacked.

Alternatively, if it wasn't a joke, Wites or Tungro could create a new thread about farms.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Witessss

i mean, i could, technically speaking. want me to?

The Shadow of Korriban

The Grey Coincidence

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 16, 2019, 07:34:52 PM
No thanks. :P
The disrespect! Farms are the backbone of planet earth (or at least, the human population!)
At the risk of the conversation turning well... Not into lock-picking...
The best way to pick a lock is to own a sonic screwdriver :)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

Tungro

"Next time you complain about farmers don't do it with your mouth full."

The Witessss

*laughs hysterically* Good one!!  ;D ;D

Tungro

Saw it on a bumper sticker a while ago...