News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skarzie's (Skarzs + Rosie) Wedding

Started by Delthion, October 23, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Come one! Come all! For this joyous occasion is once again upon us! Yet another of Rosie's marriages! Which will end, most likely, in homicide! But by way of popular demand, this is the newest wedding to grace these boards!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion turns noose into a delightful bouquet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

This noose is for you. I'm going to start an angry lynch mob.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

And where are you going to get the rest of your angry lynch mob?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Growing. Then we'll need to pop the corn. It might take a while.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I'll join your angry lynch mob. That's my wife he's trying to marry to you, after all.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ashie Legwater provides h y d r a t i o n.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Legwater sounds like gross bathwater that you scrub your dirty leg with.

Ashleg

Legwater is water that is harvested fresh from the leg.

You could scrub your dirty leg with it, but it is meant for hydration.