News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Anglo Saxon Lifestyle.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, April 19, 2020, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 20, 2020, 11:04:23 PM
Good points. If it's just going to be a yelling match though, why do I have to leave?
Because you'll obviously win the yelling match if you take part.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Aye, and blow us away, the fire will burn in our hearts....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Well to the king again downs six big tankards of root beer.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

O_O
the king has a drinking problem....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on April 21, 2020, 01:06:02 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 20, 2020, 11:04:23 PM
Good points. If it's just going to be a yelling match though, why do I have to leave?
Because you'll obviously win the yelling match if you take part.
Well... I could tone my voice down a bit.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Coy, can you post more of your story? Please!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Story? WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN PERMITTED TO READ IT?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Ok.

Apocalypse

Chapter four (I think)

Frank woke up his head body ached. Standing up Frank took in his surroundings. He was in a dessert Frank could tell it was once lush and green by the number of dead tree's and dried ponds. Frank remembered he still had his family. Running to the flipped car. Frank was taken aback by what he saw. Instead of his family in the car there was a koala, two flying squirrels and a bat. Frank noticed they were wearing the same clothes as his family. "No no no this can't be happening" Running to the rearview mirror Frank looked in. Instead of his face was the face of a wolf. Frank touched his face and the wolf touched it's face. Frank began to sob he didn't want to be a wolf. Frank wiped his eyes and began to pull his family members out. Frank speculated the two flying squirrels were his brother and Hannah and the bat and koala were his cousins. Frank found his tomahawk in the car and used it to pry open the trunk. Inside he found a dozen water bottles, half a box of pizza and some leftover chinese takeout. One of the squirrels groaned. Frank new that voice anywhere. It was his brother. Grabbing a bottle of water. Frank began giving his brother water. Suddenly a voice behind him said "They aren't gonna wake up in a while matey"Frank gribbed his tomahawk tightly and turned around. Crouching on top of their car was a buff pine marten with a shotgun slung behind his back and two kukri's at his sides. "Who are you?" Frank asked. The pine marten didn't answer he instead changed the subject. "I will cure them for you if you trade me your food." Frank replied "They will wake up in their own time" The pine marten shook his head and said "Radiation poisoning they won't wake up for some time. Some don't even wake up." Frank looked suspiciously at the pine marten "How do you know so much about this and what they have. Maybe you poisoned them!" The pine marten answered "I learn from expirience and if you want to get eaten by zombies stay here." Frank snorted "Experience how do you have experience when this has only been going on for a month." The pine marten looked sadly at Frank "This has been going on for a week. The nuke went off a couple of miles from here. All the zombies and beasts in the area were obliterated. The zombies stopped coming and the survivors like myself scavenged for food but the zombies came back. They came from way down south where I come from and it explains why you are alive." Frank replied "Well my family should wake up soon because I am awake" The pine marten shook his head "They are coming my pal sighted some a couple of miles away from our current position and if I were you I would follow me" Frank still didn't trust the pine marten but he had no choice. "Fine I will come but what about my family?" His question was answered as the big pine marten picked up the bat koala and two flying squirrels. "If you are wondering why I am strong radiation can not only change you appearance but also your strength intellect etc in either a good way or a bad way." Said the pine marten as he gestured with his head toward the food. Frank picked up the food and carried it. Frank wondered what would happen to them as he followed the pine marten to his hideout.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

but zombies don't even heed animals! and if the other dude eats all the food then won't that leave nothing for Frank and his family? and what about his parents?!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

He never saw his mom die but he saw his dad as a zombie.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I loik sad storys. Chapter six might come out tonight!

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*half happy squeaks because is still sad about Franks percents*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱