News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

...guests....

Started by The Witessss, February 13, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

Hey, guys, did you know that there are  66 guests on right now?!?!😲😲😲 It is crazy. Sign up already!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

:o
I din't realize that until you mentioned it...

The Shadow of Korriban

Well there are some that could be bots.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Even still, they seem to enjoy the forum enough to spend their time as guests on it, why not just sign up??

Ashleg

The Witessss

well said, friend Ash!! if you guests who spy on us want to clear your name, you have to sign up to tell us you are not!! i deliver to all guest this challenge. COWARDS!!!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

50/50 chance i could be scaring them away or asking for another spam-bot maniac or just welcoming sane people.  8)

Dannflower Reguba

QUESTION!..... What are sane people?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shadow of Korriban

Dannflower Reguba

We must acquire some of these, "sane people," for testing.... How does one create a sanity trap?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shadow of Korriban

Well first we're gonna need a sample of your blood. >:D

Hickory

I am certain that Dann's blood will repel anyone remotely close to "sane."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dannflower Reguba

Good luck, last time I had blood drawn, took 'em roughly 6 stabbings -_- ..... Wait, is your intent to reverse engineer my blood in an attempt to create the opposite affect, thus drawing in the sane?

The Shadow of Korriban

Yeah, is it?