News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Marriage of Tungite.

Started by Sebias of Redwall, March 19, 2019, 04:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Waves hand dismissively* Ah details.  ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

First we must use the match machine.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

After using the matchmaker machine we discovered that the match between Me and Wite was not valid. Therefore Seb was fired as a shipper forever :P

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Hey Skarzs, did you want to make the wedding rings for this happy occasion?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!