News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Nicknames!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 25, 2019, 03:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are some official nicknames/titles for each of these people? Three votes.

Verdauga
0 (0%)
Cornflower MM
2 (25%)
Booklover
0 (0%)
Scott McLamok
3 (37.5%)
lass of something much
0 (0%)
Kade Rivok
1 (12.5%)
Ebantu the Kararehe
2 (25%)
Wylder Treejumper
0 (0%)
The Skarzs
3 (37.5%)
shisteer of nothing much
1 (12.5%)
Dannflower Reguba
1 (12.5%)
Other.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Sebias of Redwall

This is where we make a list of everybody's nicknames.
First on the list.... *Checks list*
Seb
@Sebias of Redwall 
Seb
    4 (28.6%)
Sebbie
    3 (21.4%)
Sebias of the Redwall Abbey Community Forums. High Surpreme Judge and Co-Master Shipper. Hear his name and tremble.
    5 (35.7%)
Just plain Sebias
    2 (14.3%)
Pure Awesomeness with a capital 'A'
    0 (0%)
[close]

Let me know any of you have any more for yourselves or someone!  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Call me One-Eye. or Wildcat.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

MathLuk

Call me anything you want.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: MathLuk on May 25, 2019, 04:20:53 AM
Call me anything you want.
Ooh. I could have fun with this... ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

What about... Keva the wise? That has a nice ring to it😋
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Delthion

One-Eye is Skully, no matter what he says. ;D

Also I am Del/Oracle/Deli/Sir Deli/Ham Sandwich (Only when combined with Norham Waterpaw.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

(Read the last part.) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

Who is this... Norham?

Delthion

A member that hasn't been on in a while, but Faiy gave us the nickname Ham Sandwich.

The Grey Coincidence

Cornflower MM

*Cackles* I have like 50 nicknames. As long as I know you're referring to me and it's nice I'll answer to it.

Delthion

Why must you cackle? Why can you not giggle, or chortle, or laugh, or titter, or anything other than cackle? ;D

Cornflower MM

Because cackling is fun. ;D

Delthion

My cackling in real life is legendary. My fencing coach when he heard it said "Well, let's have no more of that." ;D