News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Hey there! What a good idea! I'd like some Root Beer! *Walks up to the bar*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*gives sebbie the root beer*

So what's your story? Get dumped? bad memories? Got beat up by a wildcat?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

No. I actually just beat up a Wildcat. Har har! *Sips cup* Hmm...this is good stuff. *Smashes cup on the ground* Another!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I understood that reference!

*passes over another*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Good ol' Thor.  :laugh:

*Sips it* So...How's your life going, bartender?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

*Drinks a barrel of october ale and ends up drunk in the corner*
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Meh. Just lost a battle. Troops ain't feelin happy.

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

*Stumbles up to counter*
How's the wounds, Sebias?

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

I got shot by a Teletubby!

Dunno what happened to sebbie here.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Got attacked by a butterfly. It was terrible.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

:-X *tries to contain laughter*

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 07, 2019, 05:19:57 PM
I got shot by a Teletubby!

Dunno what happened to sebbie here.
I know you did, you were just in my hospital.

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Howdy there One-Eye! I'd like a shot of Root beer too please! *Puts coin on counter*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

*pockets coin and hands over root-beer*

Long live the RRR!!