News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*poofs in, heals Rill and gives him a towl*

*poofs out*

*Poofs back in to grab a cider*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Thanks Lass for her kindness, but still leaves the bar in case something else happens to his persons*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on November 11, 2022, 07:15:47 PM*Thanks Lass for her kindness, but still leaves the bar in case something else happens to his persons*

*Ze friendly Fizh ztill follovz 'im*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Is feeling kinda hungry...*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze friendly Fizh regurgitatez a boxed-lunch, ztill in ze box und in perfect condition, und offerz it tae Rill*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Isn't hungry anymore*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze friendly Fizh zhrugz und zvallovz ze boxed-lunch back doon again*

lass of something much

O_o

Alrighty then... Guess Friendly fish has it under control
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

IT iz a book by Stephen King, vhich 'az 'ad at leazt tva film/mini-zeriez adaptationz. Ah've zeen ze more recent duology moviez, az vell az ze aulder tva-part minizeriez viz Tim Curry az Pennywise Ze Dancin' Clovn.

Ah'm guezzin' from Lass' ztatement zen zat ze friendly Fizh 'az IT- zat iz, Pennywise Ze Dancin' Clovn- under control. Unlezz Ah'm mizunderztandin' ze ztatement, vhich vid mean zaid clovn iz ztill looze. Ach...