News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2019 Women's Fifa World Cup

Started by Tungro, June 13, 2019, 12:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Did you guys see that the US team got 13-0 and set a new world championship record?

Nadaz, voice of the host

Yeah, I watched it. Have you been watching any of the other games?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Tungro

I watched the full games of France-Korea, Norway-Nigeria, Brazil-Jamaica, England-Scotland, US-Thailand, and the highlights of the rest.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I watched Norway-France, and Brazil-Jamaica and highlights.

Tungro

England v Scotland was a good one to watch

DanielofRedwall

USA team is insane, way better than the men's team. Same with Australia. Speaking of, Australia isn't doing too badly either given we just beat Brazil. Aus v USA in the finals? ;)

(Although I fancy our chances a bit more in the other world cup going on right now...)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 14, 2019, 02:16:16 PM
USA team is insane, way better than the men's team. Same with Australia. Speaking of, Australia isn't doing too badly either given we just beat Brazil. Aus v USA in the finals? ;)

(Although I fancy our chances a bit more in the other world cup going on right now...)
Oh the cricket one, I thought you meant the mens u-20 world cup.

Tungro

Another victory for the US. 3-0 against Chile

Tungro

Watching Brazil v Italy live. Three yellow cards and 5+ corner kicks in the first 15 min. Brazil has super good aggressive and Italy is fast to pick up. And both are really good and stealing the ball. Very entertaining.