News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Jack the Quick, August 01, 2019, 01:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

Same. I just wake up feeling.. strange. Or wake up feeling like a I had a weird dream but can't remember.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jack the Quick on August 21, 2019, 12:53:32 AM
Same. I just wake up feeling.. strange. Or wake up feeling like a I had a weird dream but can't remember.
Exactly.
One dream I had recently scared the livin' tar out of me.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

I had a dream where I was just standing there, then this... 'thing' came behind me, yelled 'Arrrrrrr!', and ate my head. I woke up crying.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

I dreamed about getting tortured. I could not wake up, so until my alarm clock beeped... :(
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Have any o' you chaps ever had a flippin' lucid dream?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Yeah. It was cool.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Me plus lucid dream equals god mode.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Usually it is only lucid if I have had it before and I know what is going to happen

One-Eye the wildcat

When I lucid dream, I go on a killing spree.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on August 21, 2019, 11:53:51 AM
Usually it is only lucid if I have had it before and I know what is going to happen
Same.
Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 21, 2019, 11:04:48 AM
Me plus lucid dream equals god mode.
lol
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 21, 2019, 03:41:57 PM
When I lucid dream, I go on a killing spree.
Er...lol. *Scoots away from One-Eye's dream*  ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Every once in a while I have a really good dream and I wake up with the most wonderful feeling...
Then two seconds later I forget the dream.
Great.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

I could almost wish it never happened.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

How many of us here have had dreams that seem very plausible, but has no context. Then, months to years later find themselves in the exact situation they had dreamed?

Also, Revive.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)