News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Jack the Quick, August 01, 2019, 01:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

When I'm really, really ill and feverish I always have the exact same dream. I'm in some sort of maze and I'm searching for something (or lots of somethings) but I don't know what it is I'm looking for and I just get more and more stressed out until I wake up.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Mharbrow PhantomPaint

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

I rarely have dreams (at least, as far as I can remember).  When I was younger, I used to have odd, sort of creepy dreams.  Most of the time they were shadowy and I was the only person around.  The environments where sort of recognizable, like a locker room or a city or whatever, but things would be crazily and unnaturally organized.  Like, it's hard to describe.  I'll try to recall one that stuck with me as an example.

I'm on an abandoned street, empty buildings all around.  Everything is dark and shadowy.  There's, like, a storefront window that I look through and inside is just panes of glass standing up, spread around randomly in a large grey room.  Then suddenly I'm inside a different, large grey room.  Long white curtains are hanging down randomly from the ceiling and billowing in the wind.  Everything is still dark and shadowy and the floor angles up steeply and randomly into the walls.  Note, I'm the only person around at all times.  There are no other "living" things.

I remember a snippet of another one.  Once again, everything is dark and shadowy, and I'm floating around (not on my own will), phasing through walls and stuff in a... city, maybe?  I float into a room, and then through a large aquarium in the room.  The aquarium is empty except for a few fish skeletons.

Yeah, I dunno, but when I think about those dreams I always have a vague sense of unease and am creeped out.    -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

That doesn't sound like a fun dream to have.  :(

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

I agree wholeheartedly.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

I rarely get dreams.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

It's kinda fun to get foresight dreams. That feeling of "Wait! I dreamed about this!" is oddly cool.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rosie Willowwater

I most often have dreams that I don't realize I had until I encounter something that contradicts them at some point during the day. Like one dream when Kreg didn't exist in my family...

shisteer of nothing much

That's sounds like a really sad dream. (Or maybe not, depending on what your interactions with him were like the day before)

I generally have dreams in third person, which is really weird. And I generally dream about other people more than myself. Sometimes I'm there, but the main character is almost always another person, or I'm not there at all and it's happening to one of my characters or something.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

That's interesting!  Sometimes my dreams are like I'm watching a movie.  I'm not interacting with or doing anything, just watching things play out.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Most of the dreams that I get are good dreams or just plain weird most end on cliffhangers though.

This is the Way.