News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Jack the Quick, August 01, 2019, 01:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Verdauga on February 16, 2020, 12:27:35 AM
How many of us here have had dreams that seem very plausible, but has no context. Then, months to years later find themselves in the exact situation they had dreamed?

Also, Revive.

ALL THE TIME. IT'S THE WEIRDEST FEELING. But also fun.

I went through a period of time a little while ago where I had horrible nightmares, of my friends and family dying in terrible painful ways, in unfortunately graphic detail. I still get those occasionally, but not every night anymore. Now I have a hard time remembering my dreams, which makes me sad, because I used to ALWAYS remember them. But I'm getting better at it again.

Kade Rivok

That's extremely sad; I'm sorry Corn.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

The most awful dreams I ever have are the ones in which bad things happen to people I love, rather than bad things happening to me. Those are easier to cope with, but when you are helplessly watching...ugh.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 03, 2020, 05:03:42 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on February 16, 2020, 12:27:35 AM
How many of us here have had dreams that seem very plausible, but has no context. Then, months to years later find themselves in the exact situation they had dreamed?

ALL THE TIME. IT'S THE WEIRDEST FEELING. But also fun.

I went through a period of time a little while ago where I had horrible nightmares, of my friends and family dying in terrible painful ways, in unfortunately graphic detail. I still get those occasionally, but not every night anymore. Now I have a hard time remembering my dreams, which makes me sad, because I used to ALWAYS remember them. But I'm getting better at it again.
You say your dreams come true months or years later, then mention how you dream about your friends and family perishing miserably. I sincerely hope that those two facts don't have any correlation with each other. If they do, I am so, so sorry.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

They're in separate categories.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

My cousin read to me the first two chapters of Howl's Moving Castle and I had a really cool dream about it last night. It was so funny.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

I didn't know that came in a readable format; cool.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

It was a book before it was an anime, I believe. ^-^

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

The movie for it is fabulous though.  The animation displayed is really something else.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

I think we have it somewhere, so I'll have to ask if I can watch when we've finished reading the book. ^-^

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

You definitely should
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

WorshipTiria

I tend to come out of dreams with particular emotions based on the dream, even if I don't remember the dream itself.

I do remember a recent one where a dude was gonna destroy the world and I asked him not to but he did anyway and I was really angry when I woke up.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

What a rude feller.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I had a dream I got a 16 on my school semester and was legitimately anguished about it.