News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

IIIIIIIIIIT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Grabs a crowbar and hides in a dumpster*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, it zeemz loikely zat Ze Whispererz are gaein' tae appear at zome point zen...

*Getz 'iz Highland Claymore, und 'auldz it ready*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Grabs a khopesh* Well, I don't think many of you are in trouble.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2019, 09:26:19 PM
Ach, it zeemz loikely zat Ze Whispererz are gaein' tae appear at zome point zen...

*Getz 'iz Highland Claymore, und 'auldz it ready*
CLAYMORES!!!!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Grey Coincidence

*Casually eats potatoe chips*
I agree completely Verdie. We are unkillable beings with almost every superpower in existence. We don't need utility belts to hold all the weapons we have because they kind of come out of nowhere anyways. The zombies stand no chance.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Besides, most of you aren't in any trouble whatsoever... If they're looking for brains, at least.  ;D Just kidding! I couldn't resist...
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Casually overlooks Jarky's post*
You're right Grey. After all--
*Pulls out Thomasbane.*
I wasn't even holding this earlier. Add to that our profiles, and we're virtually unkillable.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

They can still infect you and cause brain death. *Draws scimitar* Not a fan of brain death...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Und zae ziz topic dezervez tae 'ave ziz zong viz it! Enjoy!!! VONE MORE TOIME!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 23, 2019, 05:11:31 PM
They can still infect you and cause brain death. *Draws scimitar* Not a fan of brain death...
I'm not a fan of brain death either. Unfortunately, my brain died years ago when I started doing math. Still, I will help to defend other people's brains. *draws patu* (By the way, a patu is a bit like the back of a hair brush but it's made of very hard stone, preferably pounamu, and has very, VERY sharp edges)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 24, 2019, 08:20:18 AM
Isn't that heavy?
Depends how big it is. It's not any heavier than another rock the same size.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!