News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Tent pairs will go below, and remember: NO MIDNIGHT FEASTS! There are giant Janga blocks over there if anyone gets bored, and also beach volleyball.
Scout Leader: Russa

Tent Pairings:
Spoiler
2-man 1: One-Eye, Jukka
10-man 1: Jarky
3-man 1: MathLuk, Teer, Jarky
2-man 2: Tungro, Sheevie
2-man 3: Russa, Kade
3-man 2: Everyone else
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jukka the Sling

*walks up with a heavy backpack full of camping supplies*  I'd like to join!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jarky Thistlebrush

Alright! You can pick your tent, as you got here first.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Alright! You can have a two-man with Jukka.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheevie drops in with a bag full of jumbo slippers*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hello Sheevie! Now, we'll just wait 'till another member arrives...

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev passes the time by picking out the slippers he's going to wear during the wee hours*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

*an airdrop balloon comes dow, containing an eyepatch, boots, candy, and 5 assorted rifles, including a mosin, a WZ.35, a PTRD, a Dragunov, and a MP44.* I'm prepared.

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

MathLuk

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 23, 2019, 10:15:16 PM
*an airdrop balloon comes dow, containing an eyepatch, boots, candy, and 5 assorted rifles, including a mosin, a WZ.35, a PTRD, a Dragunov, and a MP44.* I'm prepared.

*Brings food* You left something!
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Kitsune

I don't do camping, I'm afraid. I like hiking and nature photography but sleeping outside and tents aren't my gig

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!