News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Gloomy Basement

Started by Verdauga, January 03, 2020, 10:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Is quite suspicious*
*Grabs Sheev by the collar* What have you done with him?!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Gives Seb a slap*  Hush now, Jack. You're jumping to conclusions...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Appears behind Sebias and Sheev.*

Well, I tried the syndicate HQ, but teh place was empty. Galleto isn't budgin' either. my previous questions
Quote from: Verdauga on January 03, 2020, 10:49:55 PM
hair/fur color? Eyes? Characteristic quirks? Defining features?
still stand, if you'd answer 'em, it could help.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Sorry about the hustle, "Wide-Eye".  She has large round irises, that expand 18 cubits. They're also brown, as is her hair. 
She's dedicated to seriousness...  Always telling the coppers everything correctly.

I'm still as baffled as an apple on why the fuzz would ever suspect such a polite and reasonable dame as Daisy for anything other than giving food to poor street infants.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Gotcha, gotcha.
*Writes down on notepad.*See ya.
*Leaves.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

*Hides behind a nearby light pole in a way that he feels is very successful and spies on the goings on of the new detective agency that suddenly appeared.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Something at the lightpost catches my eye.*
Hmmmmm......
*Writes on notepad.*
The  lightpost by the Greeneye Investigations office..........Has not been lit in three months. Request service.
*Enters the office.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Vanishes to the into a strange alley*

Verdauga

*Puts up a sign that reads:

Investigations open.
See inside if:
In possession of information,
Desire to open a case,
Wish to file a complaint,
Have ordered at the diner and have not received your order.

Ebantu the Kararehe

I have done the last thing on that list. *enters building*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Thinks to himself.*  Wow, she gave him, like, no time to get her order together.  Rude.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Doesn't even unlock the door.*
Your order is ready. Go check on it.

Verdauga

*Gives Sheev an @call.*
I think I got this whole Lightfoot deal sorted.