News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Gloomy Basement

Started by Verdauga, January 03, 2020, 10:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

So this Lightfoot gal; she's in cahoots with Ant'ony Galletto, but small time. She got mixed up wit' dis other group, fled to Germany, and fled again, hiding from the Fluffy gang. This plane ticket I found puts her somewhere in de Caribbean island chain, some two weeks ago. I ain't gonna go that far, but that should getcha started.
Be careful; that Fluffy gang is the wrong crowd no matter who's dealin' wit' 'em. Be on th' lookout fer Stitcheye: a deranged teddy bear with wood-chip stuffing. He's the mos' dangerous o' the lot.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Verdauga

*Wakes up.* Well, that nap was great. Hmm...
*Views those walking around Hectaville.*
*Calls @Tungro *
Bud, is this joint on ol' Hectaville's map?
*Starts investigating the guests.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on January 15, 2020, 03:40:47 PM
So this Lightfoot gal; she's in cahoots with Ant'ony Galletto, but small time. She got mixed up wit' dis other group, fled to Germany, and fled again, hiding from the Fluffy gang. This plane ticket I found puts her somewhere in de Caribbean island chain, some two weeks ago. I ain't gonna go that far, but that should getcha started.
Be careful; that Fluffy gang is the wrong crowd no matter who's dealin' wit' 'em. Be on th' lookout fer Stitcheye: a deranged teddy bear with wood-chip stuffing. He's the mos' dangerous o' the lot.

Thank you.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Yer welcome, an' good luck.

*Cleans the window.*

Ebantu the Kararehe

*puts eucalyptus oil in window-washing water*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

*Squints at Ebantu.*
Will that leave streaks?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Yeah, you have a case?
(The outer door is unlocked, by the way.)

Kade Rivok

*Walks in and notices Eb hanging around.  Looks at her warily before moving his attention to Verdauga.* 

Perhaps.  I don't know if it's serious or not but... I have something I'd like you to check out for me.  *Passes a note (PM) to Verdauga, glancing over at Eb again.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Reads the PMnote.*

Hmmm... this'll be tough.......I'll take it.

*Grabs notebook and hat.*

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Verdauga on January 21, 2020, 12:48:51 PM
*Squints at Ebantu.*
Will that leave streaks?
Of course not. It's eucalyptus oil. *returns Kade Rivok's weird glances*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Oh. Carry on, then.
*Deposits notes in a strongbox, and continues cleaning the window.*

Ebantu the Kararehe

I've already put in as much as is needed. Essential oils are very strong. *pauses* Um...where would I find another cloth? 

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

*Points to a beat up cabinet.*
Thanks for helping, by the way.