News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

I mean, he's right though... Ya wouldn't marry someone 30 years older than you, das kinda weird, but a few years to either side ain't weird. I'd say it starts getting weird at like, a 5 year age gap, but even then, by the time you're 80 and 85, no one cares
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

Even farther apart sometimes. Usually only if you meet when you're both older tho.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

That does help make it far less creepy, yes :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

But still.
The ship between me and WT doesn't exist, as far as I am concerned.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Your denial is adorable
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 13, 2023, 06:32:48 AMYour denial is adorable
You know what's even more adorable? The fact that the ship doesn't exist. :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

More like the fact that you think it doesn't :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Well once I think something, there's usually a 0% chance of me changing my mind about it.
Long live the RRR!