News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Blinkin' War

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 28, 2011, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

So...this 's how 'tis gona go. This might kinda be like'n forum wars,'xcpt ye donae kill each other, ye kill vermint. Tha blinkin' beastie wi tha most amount o' kill't vermin en tha end 's declared tha victor. Ye 're allowed tae slay only three vermint per bloomin' post, and ye have tae describe how ye kill't them. For example:

The masked Wolf ran at a rat and felled it wi' a dagger. Then 'e throwd the dagger wi' a tremendous force and slew anither rat.

Ah hope their 's not anither post like dis un' mates, and please 'ave fun, wot wot. Have a bally ole nice day ah say.  
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwall Musician

Since this topic is like a forum war or non-Redwall role-play, it will be moved to the Cellars.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Icefire

Awwww...I thought it was a blinking war....blink....blink ;)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Taggerung The Otter

Trigoma

a rat runs to the battle felid. suddenly it is rained down with arrows, but none can stop this ninja rat. it goes matrix. slo-mo it does a double reverse in the air, flips side ways and drop kicks a weasle. rat looks up dramaticly and says..."call me daddy ;)"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Eh? :o
A huge otter skips along, does a backflip, and lands neatly in front of the rat, and says, 'Call me mummy'. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

yes mommy. *goes to corner in shame*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

A buffalo wielding The Sword Of Duddledadadumdumbombomblink puts a knife to the rat's neck and says:
"She said mummy, not mommy!"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

A squirrel lets loose an arrow, impaling a stoat on the end of the long shaft. Not waiting around to dillydally, the squirrel grabbed another arrow from her quiver and flung herself into the fray, lashing out at a rat on the way past as she drew her knife. Landing on the ground, the squirrel was immediately engaged by a large ferret. The squirrel blocked his first overhead strike with her crossed weapons. They stopped the blow but the arrow snapped in half. The squirrel dived to the ground to duck her opponent's second strike, driving the sharp end of her splintered arrow into his footpaw before rolling away. She leapt to her paws again and kicked out with her back legs, catching a rat in the stomach and sending him sprawling.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

"arr ye slobin- he got no further as the young squirrelmaid lept at him, teeth bard, eyes blazing, knife in paw.
thud! with a scream the rat fell, knife in chest.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

An otter whirled around the corner and sees the commotion. "What is this, mates?" he asked aloud. "A Blinkin' War?"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

A penguin waddles over a rat

Sebias of Redwall

The otter looses a slingstone at a rat.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!