Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Dannflower Reguba

*dives* "Do you think I'm stupid! I've been fightin' for many a year, i'm not going to fall for that old trick!" Soren was right on Longfeathers tail.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Longfeather winked at Soren as he put on an amazing boost of speed, seperating himself from Soren by at least fifteen yards. "Ah danae want tae fight a stupid beast! Ye would have been a sorry beastie had ye not dodged!"

Dannflower Reguba

Soren was right after him (you realise your godmoding right? The great speeds these birds reach is only attained in DIVING!)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

OOC: hmmmm I have an idea to help you out

Sky Warriors of Mossflower "KRAH KRAH! The raven is here!" a massive black blur pounded into Longfeather, it was the dreaded Dr. Raven
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

OOC: Have you seen my bio on Longfeather? I made him a supreme flyer! I think flapping his wings to make him go faster is not godmoding!
BIC: Longfeather screeched as Dr. Raven(love that name btw) Ran into him in his blind spot. Struggling to maintain flight, he clawed furiously at the Raven's neck before diving low to the ground toward Czarmadi. Flying slower than he should have, he screeched, "General! Ah Cuid use some help here!"

Dannflower Reguba

Soren swooped low, above the falcons head,(owls are silent fliers) and stabbed at Longfeathers back.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 17, 2012, 12:12:36 AM
OOC: Have you seen my bio on Longfeather? I made him a supreme flyer! I think flapping his wings to make him go faster is not godmoding!
BIC: Longfeather screeched as Dr. Raven(love that name btw)

Ok just to sort this out, no it's not godmoding, yes owls are silent flyers and falcons are very quick. I can't let one person have one thing and not the other. It needs to be a level playing field.

And thanks pal! ;)

BIC: Winged Beasts of the North Czarmadi had her hands full, Clabb was no inexperienced fighter. "ach, I've my claws full! I'll need- agh!" Czarmadi fell quickly, Clabb Quickfeather's steel beak cover had fresh blood on it.

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. Raven was hurt, but he couldn't tell in the moment, regaining control, he flew into the fight with the speed of a youthful flyer
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

Longfeather's eyes widened as he saw Czarmadi fall. With his general gone, a mad raven after him, and an owl bent on revenge, Longfeather's nerve deserted him. He gave a shriek of terror as he flapped his way toward the west, hoping to find shelter in Salamandastron. However, as soon as he reached the forest a flurry of dark zoomed toward him. Balock Cadle! Balock had been re-equipped with spiked helmet and daggered wings. Before Longfeather could blink Balock had cut deep across both wings. As he fell to the  ground, Balock rammed headfirst into the falcon, impaling him through the heart. The dead falcon left behind, Balock turned to Dr. Raven and Soren. "Gustav has been avenged, but there's still more fighting to be done! Come on!"
OOC: *sniff* I loved Longfeather ...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: you didn't HAVE to kill him BIC:

Soren followed the new arrival silently.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 17, 2012, 12:57:36 AM
Longfeather's eyes widened as he saw Czarmadi fall. With his general gone, a mad raven after him, and an owl bent on revenge, Longfeather's nerve deserted him. He gave a shriek of terror as he flapped his way toward the west, hoping to find shelter in Salamandastron. However, as soon as he reached the forest a flurry of dark zoomed toward him. Balock Cadle! Balock had been re-equipped with spiked helmet and daggered wings. Before Longfeather could blink Balock had cut deep across both wings. As he fell to the  ground, Balock rammed headfirst into the falcon, impaling him through the heart. The dead falcon left behind, Balock turned to Dr. Raven and Soren. "Gustav has been avenged, but there's still more fighting to be done! Come on!"
OOC: *sniff* I loved Longfeather ...

A classic redwall death! Brian would be proud! :'-) AND BALOCK!!!! It's been forever since I've seen him!!

BIC: Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward Clabb was exhausted, but fought on, using his youthful strength to the limits. He fought courageously, like every bird in those forsaken skies. However, the Flyers of Southsward were losing numbers!
"regroup!" Yelled the general of the Southsward army

Narrator (for lack of a better word) The end of the battle was looming in the future, with the Southsward army forced to regroup, and the Sky Warriors and Winged Beasts of the North without operating generals, it is still anybeasts' battle!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY VOTED FOR A SIDE TO WIN, I SUGGEST DOING IT NOW!!

Dannflower Reguba

Streak was to wounded to fight any longer, he was sitting on the forest floor watching the fight above.

Dragoon the ospreyhad used all his needles, and was fighting with all his heart......," Sousthsward. It is falling" He thought to himself.

Troy Troodon

Branferd holds his bow and arrow with his webbed toes, thou not perfectly, but he is trying.

He aims at the enemy.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Ceteruler

Team Mossflower:
Balock felt very brave after killing the creature that killed Gustav, and he felt like he could take on anybody. destroying a goose (not Branferd :p) with his armed talons, he killed anyone that got in his way. Nothing could stop him!

Dannflower Reguba

Dragoon noted Balock's position and made his way over to Raven...

Ceteruler

OOC: Balock is a raven, but....
Balock noted Dragoon following him. He kept a weather eye on him as he continued fighting.