Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Troy Troodon

Branferd thought it best to check with Gustuv himself.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Captain Tammo

OOC: Merci beaucoup ceteruler!

BIC:Winged Beasts of the North Czarmadi walked with Lietenant Longfeather through the preparation site. The supplies would be tied together and then have several ropes coming off of them where the birds would hold on to them with their talons, like holding small rafts on ropes. "We will depart as soon as the scout returns to tell us who has won the battle and what condition the Sky Warriors and Flyers are in. If the news is in our favor, we will depart. If not, we will delay the operation until further notice. You will be in charge of group 2 of 10. I'd start packing any necessities and rest up while you can. It's going to be a very long journey. Report back to the gathering room at 0500 tomorrow for the briefing." with that, she left to attend other matters organizing the operation.

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Gustav Bellator was picking up the mess and tending to wounded when he heard the crow's call of distress. He made a feeble attempt to lift off in his direction, but failed. His wing had been severely hurt during the battle. It would be a miricle if he ever flew again. Turning to the nearest bird to him, he ordered. "you, branferd, take five with you and find out what's going on, fix it, and report back to me when it's over. Understood? Good, go now!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

Team north: " Et soonds guid. Ah'll see ye then." Longfeather flew over to his quarters. "Ah well then, if we're tae be working on the morrow, 'tis probly a guid ahdea to get some rest." Nestling in a corner, he closed his eyes and slept.

Ceteruler

Team North:

The following morning , at 0450, Longfeather was pacing about impatiently in front of Czarmadi. "Ach, Ah'm no' a beast tae be standin aroond much! But I still have a question for ye; Ye haven't explained tae me whit these checkpoints are going tae be used for, and whit exactly are th comprosed of?"

Ooc: I know Redwall isnt involved but will Salamandastron be? 'cause Longfeather would definitely ask about that if they were.

eualaia

sky warriors's base:  me: runs around carrying people to the infirmiry.  cannot believe how many soldiers we lost.

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

Quote from: eualaia on December 23, 2011, 03:30:03 AM
sky warriors's base:  me: runs around carrying people to the infirmiry.  cannot believe how many soldiers we lost.

Ooc: who exactly is you? This is third-person.

eualaia

OOC: im roxas starstriker
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Captain Tammo

OOC: redwall and salamandastron can be in there if you guys want. However, I don't have them as playing significant roles because that'd make one side look like the good guys, and the others as evil because it'd mean the sky warriors are trying to protect redwall from the other two.

BIC: Wnged Beasts of the North "to answer your question Lietenant," said Czarmadi, "the checkpoints will be fairly small. Only housing a couple of our soldiers. The purpose of them is to make relaying messages easier and using them as points for scouts to go in and out of. It'll be like 5 extra sets of eyes along the mountain range and one fair sized base towards the south of the mountains. This will give us a vantage point over the Flyers of Southsward because we can invade straight from there, and over the Sky Warriors, because they would not expect us coming from the West. Does that answer your question Lietenant?"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

Longfeather stopped pacing About. "Et answers mah question well. Well now , whit are ae waiting for! Let's move out and get the checkpoints workin'. They're of nae use standin'aboot here, ye ken. "

Ceteruler

Taking his ten birds, Longfeather followed Czarmadi's directions to a T, finding the perfect tree-covered area that was perfect for setting up the checkpoint. He had the ten set down the supplies. "Ach, ye'll probly need some rest! Take a few minutes and rest yarselves." As his helpers perched on the ground, Longfeather scouted the area even more closely to find the right spot to set up. "Nay, that spot is tae oot en the open! Ye'd be spotted in an instant, ye ken. This spot has a good cover, but if they needed tae get oot en a hurry, theyd nevah stand a chance. Ah, here es the spot! Three pine trees settin' right next tae each other! We can set et oop there! Ach, I hope that those slow-winged flyers have caught their breath!"
Suddenly, Longfeather spotted movement in the trees. He spotted the telltale movement of creatures. "Hey! Ye Dozy clipp-winged excuses for flyers!! Get yerselves over here!"

Ooc: I may include minor single-cameo characters soon.

Troy Troodon

OOC: Um who's the members of the winged beasts of mossflower again?

Captain Tammo

OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, been kind of busy with Christmas and everything.

And Troy, did you see my post earlier explaining all of the team names? You seemed to have mixed them up again. But if you want to know who's on what team, look back at the sign up sheet.

And Ceteruler, that's cool if you want to make some cameo characters. Just either PM them to me or put them in the sign up sheet.

BIC: Winged Beasts of the North Czarmadi and the rest of the Winged beasts of the North flew way behind Lietenant Longfeather. "at the rate he's driving those creatures, I'll be amazed if they're still breathing by the time they make it to the mountains! Nobeast has been able to match Longfeather at long distances." Czarmadi said to a cadet flying next to her. "Officer Czarmadi, look over there! It's the mountains! We've made it undetected!" said a soldier behind her.

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward That night, Clabb was promoted. He was no longer a scout, instead, he was now a captain and was bestowed the golden feather, the highest honor of the Flyers of the Great Land of Southward. He wore it on his wing with pride as he walked around the camp with his friends who were scouts. Clabb was sad to see he wasn't a scout anymore, but was thrilled that now he was now a higher rank than most of the Flyers of Southsward and held much power now. It was a great feeling that was short lived. It only took a little bit of time for the thought of the amount lost in the battle to truly sink in. He was devastated to hear his friend, Buck, who was also a mallard, was MIA (missing in action). He knew not whether he lived or not. The thought tore a chunk from his heart. They had been through much together and had flown countless reconnaissance missions. He would miss him greatly. He vowed he would never give up until he was avenged ten fold.

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Gustav was infuriated. Two had gotten away and six of his own were held back by one Flyer of Southsward. Six! This was no exception even though they brought the bird back and identified him as a Major of the Flyers of Southsward. He was currently in interrogation. Gustav would help get things back in order and have the wounded tended to before he went to see him. It would take a couple of days...

Ceteruler

Team North: Longfeather's ten arrived behind him as he yelled, "hey!Whitever's over there, show uerself, or ye'll be sorry ye did!"
So show themselves they did. A score of hares led by a Large female badger careying a spear came out of the undergrowth. The hares had bows at the ready, but not drawn. The badger said, "We mean you no harm.... Yet. What are you doing here, falcon? What is your business?"
Longfeather sighed. "Et's none o' yer business, badger. This is a thing fer birds only."
The badger pointed to a mountain in the distance. "Do you see that? That is Salamandastron, and I am Spearlady Gorse, its ruler. As far as I'm concerned, you could be setting up a place to attack the mountain."
"Ach, Ah have nae intrest in yer mountain, Spearlady. Ah told ye, et es a thing for birds against other birds, nae earthcrawlers."
Spearlady Gorse pointed to a hare. "Thos runner here has reason to beleive otherwise. Why don't you tell him?"
The hare stepped forward. "Yes, sah, i do. I was doin'my regular run, when I saw a falcon flying around, looking at the mountain. I said to myself, 'what's a bloomin' falcon doing around here?' So I decided to follow it. It went up north and into some mountains, so I wited for the morning

Ceteruler

Ooc: Sorry for double-posting and the above post, my itouch was having technical difficulties.

Troy Troodon

Doing just as Gustav said, Branferd and five others flew to the exact location

OOC: Sorry it took a while I've been very busy.