News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

'Tis the season

Started by Matthias720, November 30, 2011, 01:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

personaly my fav part of christmas is christmas eve the excitement u go through i just love it it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, me too. ;D In my family, we're not allowed to opene the presents until we've eaten breakfast. Which is a bit of a problem for me, because I like to eat a speedy breakfast... ;D And we're not even allowed to TOUCH the tree until we're all finished.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Christmas is on a Sunday this year? How cool is that?! ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

I LOVE Christmas church services. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 01, 2011, 03:30:34 AM
Yeah, me too. ;D In my family, we're not allowed to opene the presents until we've eaten breakfast. Which is a bit of a problem for me, because I like to eat a speedy breakfast... ;D And we're not even allowed to TOUCH the tree until we're all finished.
i remember like when i was 5 my mom or dad wouldnt let us open presents till my mom ate her boiled egg  ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Every year, my church has a service on Christmas Eve. We all gather in the sanctuary with candles, then all of the lights are turned off, so the only light in the place comes from each tiny candle that everyone's holding. Then we all sing "Silent Night" in A Capella.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.