News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome to Nightvale podcasts

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, June 13, 2020, 06:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Anyone heard these? What do you think of them?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Luftwaffles

I listened to them for a while, but that was ages ago.

Engaging, though. Would definitely recommend giving a try.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tsukuyomi on June 13, 2020, 11:37:42 PM
I listened to them for a while, but that was ages ago.

Engaging, though. Would definitely recommend giving a try.
Likewise. I listened to them for ages, then at some point I fell off and now there's so many episodes that it's daunting to try catch up. I really respect it though, and found some pretty good music from it too.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yeah, I've only listened to a few episodes so far. But they're great and I'm planning to listen to them all...
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

MeadowR

That's still going on, eh? Listened to a few of these quite some years back now. Like Luftwaffles said, it's worth a listen to if you want some interesting and different podcasts where you can really use your imagination.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jarky Thistlebrush

Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

Are... Are you going to post it?

I personally trieed to get in to podcasts, and I might give this one a try, but so far I haven't had much luck.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

It is absolutely awesome! The only reason somebody might not like is if they thought it was too weird.
Sort of a Nightvale spoiler but not really
[close]

Verdauga

Nice! Looks like the picture got flipped, though.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I think I've heard of this.  Is this the one that's supposed to be like a radio news report of the strange goings on of a small town (presumably Nightvale)?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!