News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Villains that could still be alive

Started by clunylooney, August 09, 2020, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

There are some villains in redwall who are definitely dead. Gulo whose head was chopped off, Gabool who was stabbed in the brain with a poison stinger, Badrang who was stabbed through the heart, The Foxwolf, who had wolf fangs slammed into his brain and Riggu Felis who had a barbed metal star embedded in his brain. Basically, if a villain is impaled, like Badrang, Raga, Kurda and Korvus or is killed by some form of weapon in his/her brain like Riggu, Foxwolf, Gabool and Zwilt then they are almost definitely dead. But there are some villains, with more mysterious deaths. Slagar the cruel fell down a well and was never seen again, but does that mean he is dead? Swartt Sixclaw was thrown from a cliff and left for dead, but does that mean he didn't recover? Tsarmina couldn't swim, neither could Trunn, but does this mean they couldn't have washed up somewhere else? We didn't even see Ruggan Bor die, he is definitely alive (at least before Triss)! I don't believe that any villain who died of poison is alive, which means I think that Ublaz and Vilaya are both dead. Villains who are crushed, such as Damug, Ferahgo and Vilu or have had their bones broken, such as Vizka Longtooth are also almost definitely dead. But there are some villains, who have a chance of still being alive: Slagar, Swartt, Tsarmina and Ruggan still have a chance of being alive in their respective times.
Do you think that any of these villains are alive? do you think some of the villains who I think are dead are alive? If so, please tell me.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sailears

Ruggan Bor seemed like a pretty smart fox. Who knows, he may have thought with Russano around there's no point coming back to these lands and could have had successful campaigns elsewhere.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, I always imagine that Ungatt Trunn was fished out of the water into a boat that held good guys, and then he decided that being good is the best choice. Just an opinion, though. Also, Zwilt was
Spoiler
stabbed in the back, not the brain. He could be alive. Like when he stabbed Vilaya in the chest he thought he had killed her, but he hadn't.
[close]
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"