"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

warriorcatsrpg

Started by Taggerung The Otter, December 06, 2011, 02:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/

this site is amazing...ah'm Razorjaw
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Mad Maudie

i have a question are the books any good? i have seen tham at the library and have wandered what they were about can you tell Me i am running out of books
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Mad Maudie

what are they about exactly are they age appropriate?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

yeah...its about cats...rated like PG

Coobreedan

The site looks awesomely awesome, but I haven't read the books...THEY HAVE A NARUTO RP SECTION!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Trigoma

i made an account here, but forgot my name...*checks e-mail*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Taggerung The Otter

Nightfire

And I'm on the site. I'm Voador Chama. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

you still never answered my ? what are they like i am running out of reading material here!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skalrag of Marshank

Warriors is a fantasy series about wild cats that live in the forest. They are divided into four Clans: WindClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan. The very first Warriors book is about Rusty, a housecat (or, as the Clan cats call them, kittypets) who longs for something more than his normal, repetitive life. One day, Rusty meets a Clan cat named Graypaw, who tells him all bout the Warrior Clans. The next day, Rusty meets the leader of ThunderClan, Bluestar, and her deputy, Lionheart (or is it Whitestorm? I can't remember...) . Bluestar invites Rusty to join ThunderClan as a warrior cat apprentice. Rusty agrees, and he follows Bluestar to ThunderClan's camp.

There's a lot that goes on in the books, and I'm just giving an introduction to Into the Wild (the first book. I would definitely read that one first.). There are a ton of books.

I would give the books a PG rating, as there is quite a bit of violence between the warring Clans. The violence isn't much worse than Redwall, though.

I have an account on www.warriorcatsrpg.com, but I never get around to using it. I'm just kinda out there, y'know? I can't get on there a lot either, 'cause my mom only allows me half an hour on the computer each day  :'(. My account name's Pokemongirl, for anyone who cares  ;).
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung The Otter