[glow=red,2,300]The Evil Parallel Member Knitting/Cross-Stitching Group[/glow]

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 15, 2020, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

@Nerek. Also @Kass. Now. Time to knit (and cross stitch). *Tilts head, grinning* *Picks up knitting needles, which are made of bones*
Oh, and on the title: I tried.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Excellent! *grabs cross-stitch project* I've been working on this for a while, on and off. I'm quite pleased with how it's shaping up.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Very good. *Holds up partially knitted voodoo doll* Now, can I just have some of your hair, please?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

*Kass smiles at GJ awkwardly.* Thank you for inviting me, my lady. *Kass shapeshifts some water into enchanted knitting needles and starts knitting with underworld wool.*

So, how's taking over the forum going, Nerek?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Grins at Kass, gesturing to Nerek* Evidentially not too well. *Waves claw, causing a roof of bones to appear*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

Is that a mortal I see? *Peers out the window at Russa* huh. Can I have some of your hair, please?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh. *Temporarily turns Russa into a skull* Are you absolutely sure? Because I would really like some hair!

lass of something much

Fear not, oh great one! For I shall! *Kass magically grows his black hair long, then cuts it short again and gives the hair to GJ*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh, thank you Kass. But I want Russa's hair. *Grins* *Turns Russa back into a human* Hair, please.

shisteer of nothing much

Hang on a sec, I'll just grab some hair from Teer. *pulls a bit of hair of Teer* Here you go.

Ouch! Leave me alone.

Hush. *gives the hair to what'sherface*
Quote from: lass of something much on September 15, 2020, 09:06:40 AM
*Kass smiles at GJ awkwardly.* Thank you for inviting me, my lady. *Kass shapeshifts some water into enchanted knitting needles and starts knitting with underworld wool.*

So, how's taking over the forum going, Nerek?

Oh, that little thing. Well, *lowers voice* it's actually going quite splendidly, but I have to keep under the radar for the moment, since I'm still not quite at full strength. Fish soup really doesn't agree with me.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I see. *Takes Teer's hair, sewing it onto the doll's head* *Shuts the thread off to non-evil and non-parallel members* Run along now, little folk. Nothing to see here.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy