News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cellar Updates and News - what you NEED to know!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 15, 2020, 11:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Breaking news: I posted a new song on my song thread.  (I'm only saying this here 'cause no ones noticed *Sad face*)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

I'm so sorry! I listened to it, but I completely forgot to comment. I'll do that now.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

You don't have to apologize  :laugh:

The rest of y'all should though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Important announcement: I am very, very sorry.

There, is that fine?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2020, 08:56:21 PM
*passes Seb the honey*

So, now for the weather forecast this week:
Tomorrow, it'll rain cats and dogs. Probably.
The day after it is likely there will be some beavers on the loose.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to be sure exactly what the weather will be after that. Sorry for the inconvenience?
Pfft, that's a dumb weather report.

Hi, it's Shisteer here to report on traffic news.

Things seem to be slowing down a bit in the Fan Crafts, with all movement over in Ratty Driftwood completely ground to a halt as we wait for Firestripe to return from his scouting trip. There was a bit of oil on the road as Lady Ashenwyte returned and brought in her airforce, but it doesn't seem to have come to much in the long run.
Frustration builds in the Labyrinth as people have been too busy getting lost to bother posting, meaning the ones who are available can't do anything.
Wildflower Inn is going steadily. There was a bit of inactivity there for a week or so, but things are beginning to pick up again and it'll likely soon be chaos.

Over at the fighting arena, we appear to have gotten into a lull, with the combatants falling asleep in the sand. The audience is not happy, and neither is the referee, but there isn't much they can do at the moment.

Over on the fanfiction board there has been about as much traffic as there usually is, which isn't saying much at all.
Fan crafts had an exciting new post last week, but it turned out to be someone just complimenting someone's work, so we all calmed down.
The Fan Art board has been ticking along. We have some wonderful new artists and things are getting exciting. Not too much at this early stage, but it has potential.

That's the Fan Works board news. Thank you for listening and we'll get back to you, after the break.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Camera shifts to a commercial*

SCOTT CRISPS! The number -100 selling chip brand in the world! Tired of Cheetos, Doritos, or Fritos? Try the all new flavors of Scott Crisps! We got 100 new flavors! We got pizza, onion, sour cream, chives, sour cream, onions and chives! Lookin to get into the holiday spirit? Try our 2 new limited edition Christmas flavors! Eggnog and Fruitcake! Scott crisps has a flavor for all different scenarios! Bring it to weddings, birthdays and much more!

Find your Scott Crisp at your local flea market, thrift store, or dumpster!

Scott crisps are not meant for consumption. Scott Crisps is not responsible for any deaths or harm done by the crisps. Take at your own risk
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 08, 2020, 03:29:10 AM
Frustration builds in the Labyrinth as people have been too busy getting lost to bother posting, meaning the ones who are available can't do anything.
Wildflower Inn is going steadily. There was a bit of inactivity there for a week or so, but things are beginning to pick up again and it'll likely soon be chaos.

Over at the fighting arena, we appear to have gotten into a lull, with the combatants falling asleep in the sand. The audience is not happy, and neither is the referee, but there isn't much they can do at the moment.
I'm thinking about having LotL placed in the incomplete/abandoned roleplays section if nothing substantial occurs by February.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Scott McLamok on December 08, 2020, 07:43:05 AM

SCOTT CRISPS! The number -100 selling chip brand in the world! Tired of Cheetos, Doritos, or Fritos? Try the all new flavors of Scott Crisps! We got 100 new flavors! We got pizza, onion, sour cream, chives, sour cream, onions and chives! Lookin to get into the holiday spirit? Try our 2 new limited edition Christmas flavors! Eggnog and Fruitcake! Scott crisps has a flavor for all different scenarios! Bring it to weddings, birthdays and much more!

Scott crisps are not meant for consumption. Scott Crisps is not responsible for any deaths or harm done by the crisps. Take at your own risk
I'm convinced. *Goes to buy Scott Crisps immediately*
Freddy

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on December 08, 2020, 07:43:05 AM

I love it.  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on December 09, 2020, 01:45:29 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 08, 2020, 03:29:10 AM

I'm thinking about having LotL placed in the incomplete/abandoned roleplays section if nothing substantial occurs by February.
Ach, that would be a shame.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 04, 2020, 09:03:27 PM
Breaking news: I posted a new song on my song thread.  (I'm only saying this here 'cause no ones noticed *Sad face*)
(I listened to it. It was AMAZING, dude! I'm not sure if I already commented there or not... I thought I did...)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!