News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cellar Updates and News - what you NEED to know!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 15, 2020, 11:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

17.3?! But lazt year tvaz 17.4!!!

@WorshipTiria Ah love yer current Buizel profile picture!

WEASELS RULE!!!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 28, 2022, 05:33:21 PM17.3?! But lazt year tvaz 17.4!!!
Dudley deserves -99999999 presents. (Which means less than 0.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 28, 2022, 05:33:21 PM17.3?! But lazt year tvaz 17.4!!!

@WorshipTiria Ah love yer current Buizel profile picture!

WEASELS RULE!!!
Oh Deer 🦌🦌🦌
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 01, 2022, 06:05:17 PM
Dudley deserves -99999999 presents. (Which means less than 0.)

Agreed, alzough
Harry Potter Zpoiler
by ze end o' ze zeriez 'e iz zorta alroight, or at leazt better. But at ze time o' ze firzt book, 'e'z a zpoiled jerk.
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Draco is definitely smarter than Dudley, although he uses his brains for evil.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ZIZ IZ AN URGENT NEVZ ANNOUNCEMENT:
BRAIN-CONTROLLED UNICORNZ (CONTROLLED BY A MAD GALACTIC SORCERER) 'AVE JUZT INVADED ZE PLANET EARTH, UND ARE GAEIN' ON A VIOLENT RAMPAGE TRYIN' TAE KILL EVERYVONE. EVERYBEAZT IZ ENCOURAGED TAE JOIN IN ZE FOIGHT TAE ZAVE OUR PLANET FROM -
ZE UNICORN INVAZION O' EARTH!!!

Nyet, Ah didnae juzt lizten tae ze zong, 'Ze Unicorn Invazion O' Dundee' by Gloryhammer...

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 31, 2022, 02:08:38 AM
ZIZ IZ AN URGENT NEVZ ANNOUNCEMENT:
BRAIN-CONTROLLED UNICORNZ (CONTROLLED BY A MAD GALACTIC SORCERER) 'AVE JUZT INVADED ZE PLANET EARTH, UND ARE GAEIN' ON A VIOLENT RAMPAGE TRYIN' TAE KILL EVERYVONE. EVERYBEAZT IZ ENCOURAGED TAE JOIN IN ZE FOIGHT TAE ZAVE OUR PLANET FROM -
ZE UNICORN INVAZION O' EARTH!!!

Nyet, Ah didnae juzt lizten tae ze zong, 'Ze Unicorn Invazion O' Dundee' by Gloryhammer...
Brain Controlled? I thought they were undead unicorns.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!