News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ally’s office

Started by Ally046, June 03, 2021, 03:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Floatz in trough an open vindov*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*is late to the party*
Here ya go.
form
Quote from: Room FormRoom title?
Does it need a title? Um... Flib's Library and Evil-Schemes Room, I suppose.
Main room purpose?
Obviously so I have a nice quiet place to read books and create evil schemes in.
Name this room will be registered under?
Flib Bigboat.
What are your reasons? Why do you want a room?
For crying out loud, I've told you TWICE ALREADY. I want to read books and create evil schemes in a nice quiet room.
Room requirements? (Size, equipment, furnishing, decor)
Medium-small size, with more alcoves than should be necessary. Also plenty of tables and chairs, and sofas, and lamps, and bookshelves filled with books and interesting knickknacks, and a big window with a window seat so I can spy on people.
Who should have access?
Oh, just me and anyone I invite. (Which means you can't just barge in if you feel like it, unless I said so.)
Other?
No, I think that about covers it.
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!