News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Wedding Of Worsib Bigtiria

Started by lass of something much, July 30, 2021, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

'Ight kiddoes, you know the drill! Time to force children to marry each other against their will!

*Poofs @Flib Bigboat into a wedding dress that is literally indestructible, and @WorshipTiria into a suit that won't burn(Both of which can't come off until the wedding is complete)*

*Adds another spell to the room to.....Keep the bride and groom.....Together... And pulls out the box of wedding decor*

Blue, or purple flowers?

Oh, Teer, would you be a dear and make the cake?

@Ally046 Let's get this happy couple married, shall we?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*enters topic angrily* My name is Flib Bigboat. You pinged me into this mess, prepare to die! *charges Lass*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Pats Flib on the head*

Awww, very nice reference there, Flibby ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Flibby? You mean Lizzie, I believe.

*stabs*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I'm not left handed. *parries* (look, I don't know how sword fights work, if I ever had to write one I'd probably use the Battle of the Five Armies method)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

*ducks and slashes upward* (I don't know how either, honestly.)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*realises that it's a bad idea to fight someone in an indestructible dress, even if it's probably more difficult to fight in a dress, so runs a short distance and puts on a ring, ending up in the Wood Between Worlds*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

If it was indestructible, I wouldn't be in it, because that would destroy all its prettiness.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Why should dresses need to be pretty? It'd be better if they were practical.

Flib Bigboat

I agree, but then Lass would be disappointed. (Now I really want to see what kind of dress it is, just because you two have aroused my curiosity.)

*slashes at BL again*
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 30, 2021, 08:05:22 PM
Flibby? You mean Lizzie, I believe.

*stabs*

No?...

*Continues hanging up flowers and ribbons*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*begins to burn down the flowers and ribbons*
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Which refuse to burn due to the spells*

You're gonna make me cry  :(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱