Do you think that the animated series is for little kids??

Started by Driffle, December 17, 2011, 04:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varleyfray

My nephew is seven--he's reading the Redwall series now. Once I finish re-reading one of the books, I pass it along to him. He's on Mossflower now.

He's seen the show, and he thinks it's a poor treatment of the books. He says, and I quote. "Redwall is for older kids--howcome the cartoon isn't like that?"

So there's your answer, from the mouths of babes.

Dannflower Reguba

Yea... I'm fifteen so it's a bit of work tryin' to watch the show (haven't even finished the first season!)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Cause when you are younger, you can watch things without people thinking you are weird, if I watch the Redwall animation when someone is watching ME than they will think there is something wrong with me.

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

Redwallfan7

Thanks?? I guess.. Lol. I still like to watch cartoons, not all, but some

Dannflor

Well I certainly cannot tell I love them A friend of mine his little brother read Mossflower and Redwall I asked him a bunch of question's he got them all right even when he is just six woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Wolfstar

I watch some cartoons, I even have a few on my Netflix account (Including Redwall).  So I think these are for all ages in my opinion.
Happy and kind.

Lutra

Age matters not when you watch the series, dannflor.  You can be 7, 17, 77....its still a magical treat into the realm of Brian Jacques, despite its shortcomings. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

I got into the Redwall series because of my love for animals... I've loved animals ever since I can remember. Other members in my family like animals, but mainly it's my mom and I who are the real animal lovers in the family.

Shogg

We are the wrath of the warrior's shadow
And the gaunlet of the Republic
Those who stand before us light the night sky with flame
Our vengeance burns brighter still
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.

mothermellus

I'm nearly 61 and love the books and the shows. I just watched them on nexflix. Redwall is very addictive and i really don't care. I only wish i could really live there.