News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Duel of Ally and Flib

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 03, 2021, 07:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's going to win?

Flib
Ally

Ally046

Quote from: lass of something much on December 20, 2021, 09:47:16 AM
*pulls out a crossbow* Come now, kiddos, don't fight amongst yourselves. *loads* Fight me.
*Mega-slappy*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on December 20, 2021, 09:47:16 AM
*pulls out a crossbow* Come now, kiddos, don't fight amongst yourselves. *loads* Fight me.
Bring it on! *Flings paper airplanes about*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Those are some very small kniffie bois you got there. :giggle:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Reminds me of the forum discord's New Years game night

Kade Rivok

You were throwing a lot o' knives at me, and got very upset that I was deflecting them.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I'd rather not be stabbed, thank you. ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

I didn't have any idea what you were talking about, tbh. :giggle: Was she flinging pencils around to try and make a drawing out of the marks they left on the paper?
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

(OOC: Flib, not many people seem to think you will win.  ;D)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: They're probably correct. :giggle:)
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"